• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make May Special: Join the Fight Against Cancer with Help Whip Cancer

In summary, participants in the conversation discussed their plans for May's Help Whip Cancer campaign. Some ideas included doing a fundraiser, hosting a Pink-o de Mayo party, promoting pink products through various events and gatherings, and donating commission and items to local cancer benefits. One member also mentioned promoting pink products through an open house and reaching out to interested individuals to place orders. They also discussed ways to increase participation by having guests take home pink products order forms and offering host rewards for orders collected. The "Pinko" de Mayo fundraiser was mentioned as a one-day event with the possibility of promoting it throughout the month for more bookings.
StacieB
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone is doing something extra special in May for Help Whip Cancer? Are you doing your own fundriaser, selling only the pink products, hosting your own show? What are you doing to make this an extra special month??

I'm planning to do my own fundraiser. Someone mentioned in the Chat Box that they had booked a Pink-o de Mayo party, and I think I'll be doing that.

Ask every guest at your shows to take home a pink products order form from PC website. Collect all the pink product orders, put them on one show, then do a drawing for the host rewards among the people that collected pink product orders.

I'm doing the "Pinko" de Mayo fundraiser. Have one date left in May, friday the 13th. I'm thinking "Scare Away Cancer".

I am doing a Fundraiser Open House for my neighborhood. I passed around minicatalogs last fall on all the mailboxes, and this time I will hand out a flyer and mini catalog going door to door in my sub.

I also have a mom 2 mom sale that I will be pushing the Pink Products. I will also be contacting anyone who saw them these last 2 months and said that they were interested to get them to order some.

I am setting up a booth at two local cancer benefits. I have items I am donating to raffle off and I am also donating my commision for any sales at these events.

pchockeymom said:
Ask every guest at your shows to take home a pink products order form from PC website. Collect all the pink product orders, put them on one show, then do a drawing for the host rewards among the people that collected pink product orders.

I'm doing the "Pinko" de Mayo fundraiser. Have one date left in May, friday the 13th. I'm thinking "Scare Away Cancer".

Great idea.

Exactly how do you promote and setup a Pinko de Mayo fundraiser- is it just one day, event or are you promoting for the entire month, getting as many days as booked as possible.

Thanks for any tips you have.

Related to Make May Special: Join the Fight Against Cancer with Help Whip Cancer

1. What is "Something Special in May"?

"Something Special in May" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May. It features exclusive products, discounts, and special offers for our customers.

2. How can I participate in "Something Special in May"?

To participate in "Something Special in May", simply place an order through our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of May. You can also host a party during this time to take advantage of the special offers.

3. What products are included in "Something Special in May"?

The specific products included in "Something Special in May" may vary each year, but they typically include new and popular items from our catalog as well as limited edition items created exclusively for this promotion.

4. Can I use other discounts or promotions with "Something Special in May"?

No, "Something Special in May" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, our customers can still take advantage of our regular host rewards and loyalty program during this time.

5. Is "Something Special in May" available internationally?

Yes, "Something Special in May" is available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or our website for specific information on availability and offers in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • turtle15