• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mac and Ccc - What if They Came but Didn't Order?

C
chelynn
Do you call? What do you say? I usually call to see how the new products are working (Out Of the Box calls), but what do you say if they didn't show any interest?

I just thank them for coming and remind them if they decide they want anything their order needs to be in to their host by xx date.

It's a great reason to ask about hosting and the biz, too. Ask what products they are interested in and then tie it into the biz if it's in the kit or tell them they can get it free by hosting.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of following up with potential customers who may not have placed an order yet. In situations like this, I usually start by thanking them for attending the party and asking if they have had a chance to try out any of the products they received. From there, I would ask if they have any questions or if there is anything in particular they are interested in learning more about. It's also a good idea to remind them of any current promotions or specials that may be going on. Even if they didn't show interest at the party, they may still be interested in purchasing something if they know they can get a good deal. I hope this helps! Happy selling!

1. What is Mac and Ccc and why would they come but not order?

Mac and Ccc is a fictional company used as an example for this question. In real life, companies may come to a scientist's lab or presentation out of curiosity, networking, or even just to see what products or research is being offered. However, they may not necessarily have any intention of making a purchase or showing interest in the products or research being presented.

2. Should I still call them even if they didn't show any interest?

As a scientist, it is important to maintain connections and relationships with potential clients or collaborators. Therefore, it is still worth calling to follow up with the company, even if they didn't show any interest during their visit. You never know when a potential opportunity may arise in the future.

3. What should I say when I call them if they didn't show any interest?

When calling, it is best to keep the conversation light and friendly. You can ask how their visit to the lab was and if there was anything in particular that caught their attention. You can also mention any updates or progress made since their visit and invite them to come back for another visit or to attend a presentation on the research or products.

4. How do I approach the call without coming across as pushy?

It is important to remember that the company may have had various reasons for visiting the lab or presentation, and may not have been actively seeking to make a purchase. Therefore, it is best to approach the call with a friendly and curious attitude, rather than a pushy sales pitch. Ask open-ended questions and listen to their responses, rather than trying to convince them to make a purchase.

5. Is it worth my time to follow up with a company that showed no interest?

As a scientist, every interaction and connection can potentially lead to new opportunities. Therefore, it is worth your time to follow up with the company, even if they showed no interest during their visit. They may not have been ready to make a purchase at the time, but may be interested in the future. Additionally, maintaining connections with various companies can also lead to networking opportunities and potential collaborations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom