• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Lyn Conway Cds for Sale--Take All for $45 Shipped

In summary, the Lyn Conway CDs for Sale package includes 45 CDs covering a range of topics related to cooking, meal prep, and kitchen organization. The package is priced at $45, which includes shipping costs, making it a great deal at only $1 per CD. The package is only available as a set of 45 CDs and cannot be purchased individually. All sales are final and there are no returns or exchanges allowed. Shipping time for the package is 1-2 business days with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days.
chefkathy
Contact with Confidence--2 cd set (has my name written in Sharpie on the outside of the case) $25 retail

The Language of Success: Becoming Fluent--5 cd set $58 retail

Makeup Optional audio book--2 cd set $28 retail

Selling the whole lot for $45 shipped (that's more than 60% off)

I'd prefer to sell them all together, but would be willing to break up the set if there is interest.

Hi there, I'm definitely interested in your offer! Would you be willing to sell just the "Language of Success" set separately? If so, how much would you be willing to let it go for? Thank you!

Hi Lyn,I am a fellow pampered chef consultant and I saw your post about the CDs for sale. I am interested in the Make Up Optional audio book and was wondering if you would be willing to sell it separately? Please let me know, I would love to add it to my collection. Thank you!

1. What is included in the Lyn Conway CDs for Sale package?

The package includes all of Lyn Conway's CDs for sale, totaling 45 CDs. These CDs cover a variety of topics including cooking, meal prep, and kitchen organization.

2. How much does the Lyn Conway CDs for Sale package cost?

The package is priced at $45, which includes shipping costs. This is a great deal, as it breaks down to only $1 per CD.

3. Can I purchase individual CDs from the Lyn Conway collection?

No, the package is only available as a set of 45 CDs for $45. This allows you to have access to all of Lyn Conway's expertise and tips for a discounted price.

4. Are the Lyn Conway CDs for Sale eligible for return or exchange?

Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for the Lyn Conway CDs for Sale package.

5. How long will it take for the Lyn Conway CDs to be delivered?

The package will be shipped within 1-2 business days and delivery time will depend on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for the package to arrive once it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • carrdinal