• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loving the New Products: Which Will Be the Big Seller?

In summary, the new products the reviewers like are the 5" Santoku knife, the Grinder, the Holiday Serving Plate, the Bamboo Bowl, the cheese grater, the wine glasses, and the Crown Silicone Cake Pan. The reviewers think the best product so far is the 5" Santoku knife, and they are excited about the new cheese grater, the wine glasses, and the Crown Silicone Cake Pan.
pamperedmomto3
Now that you've seen, held and adored the new products, which ones do you like and which ones do you think will be the next big sellers? I really like the 5" Santoku but I think the Holiday Serving Plate will be the big seller.

The Grinder has already started some buzz here, along with the Bamboo Bowl. I have three people who tried to order these things already.

I love the bamboo bowl...I want several to decorate with!

I'm excited about the grinder, salt and peppercorn medley. I've been going to other kitchen stores for that medley and I'm so happy PC decided to add that to our line!!! If you haven't tried it you need to and you'll never use regular pepper again (I love pepper can you tell? LOL)

I didn't like the plastic honing case that comes with the new knives. It feels very cheap to me. I'm also afraid (because my hubby did this) that people will press the release and pull the knife out, and cut themselves because they didn't realize it would lock down.

I'm in love with the holiday dessert book. I've added a Springform pan to my KE wishlist!

Can't WAIT to see the bamboo bowl. Although I haven't had a lot of luck with my bamboo spoons and spatulas, so I'm hoping this has a tougher coating.

Just tried the new cheese grater last night. It still feels flimsy when I turn the crank, but it worked fine. I don't like how it only has option of the size of grating. I liked how the old one let you choose fine for parmesan and bigger for cheddar or whatever. The way this new one shredded made the pieces kind of long but skinny. I needed to use a fork to serve the parmesan for sprinkling over everyone's pasta last night, because the shredds seemed to long for a spoon to work. Did that make sense? :)

i liked the 5" forged cutlery santouko knife and the grinder so far the best!! I have the new cheese grater in my kitchen ready for use..I am HOPEFUL i will like it..as i've not liked many of our prior options for doing cheeses, such as cheddar!

And i really think the holiday cookbook is so cute...i want to get a torte pan now just to make several of those desserts...

babywings76 said:
Just tried the new cheese grater last night. It still feels flimsy when I turn the crank, but it worked fine. I don't like how it only has option of the size of grating. I liked how the old one let you choose fine for parmesan and bigger for cheddar or whatever. The way this new one shredded made the pieces kind of long but skinny. I needed to use a fork to serve the parmesan for sprinkling over everyone's pasta last night, because the shredds seemed to long for a spoon to work. Did that make sense? :)

The new grater is for harder cheeses, like parmesan, when you want to bake the parmesan on top of a recipe (like lasagna). If you want finely grated parmesan for topping spaghetti, I would use the Microplane. If you want to grate softer cheeses, use the cheese grating blade from the Ultimate Mandoline. I like that there will be no more overlap of these, and we can sell them based on the specific purpose they serve. I never use my DCG to grate cheese anymore - just the microplane and the UM - so I'm looking forward to checking out the new one!

I love the new grinders, salt and peppercorns - gonna sell a lot of them!

I love the new 5" Santoku, too - I've had so many people ask for a smaller one, and this will be perfect!

I love the new Bamboo Bowl - gonna sell a lot of those, esp. at that price point!

Can't wait to get my new Bamboo Knife Block - that is going to be HUGE for my customers who've bought the knives!

I like that the 10" Stainless Covered Skillet is open stock, as well as the Appetizer Plate Caddy - will probably sell a lot of those, too.

Can't wait to get my wine glasses, just for me!! I probably won't bring them to my shows (too fragile), but I'm betting they'll sell well just from the catalog.

I'm intrigued by the Crown Silicone Cake Pan and looking forward to getting one, but not sure how it will sell. My baking friends will love it! :)

Are we able to order the new product samples now?

cathyskitchen said:
The new grater is for harder cheeses, like parmesan, when you want to bake the parmesan on top of a recipe (like lasagna). If you want finely grated parmesan for topping spaghetti, I would use the Microplane. If you want to grate softer cheeses, use the cheese grating blade from the Ultimate Mandoline. I like that there will be no more overlap of these, and we can sell them based on the specific purpose they serve. I never use my DCG to grate cheese anymore - just the microplane and the UM - so I'm looking forward to checking out the new one!

I think at conference, though, Lisa was saying the rotary grater was for softer cheeses too, like cheddar. She specifically mentioned there would be no more need for microwaving or freezing your cheese, and the whole crowd cheered.

Related to Loving the New Products: Which Will Be the Big Seller?

1. What are the new products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new products being offered by Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Slice, the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and the Air Fryer.

2. What makes these new products different from existing products?

These new products have innovative features and improved designs that make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. They also use the latest technology to provide high-quality results.

3. Which product do you think will be the top seller?

While it's difficult to predict which product will be the top seller, the Quick Cooker has been receiving a lot of positive feedback and is expected to be a big hit with customers.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for these new products?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts for the new products. However, there may be future promotions and discounts for customers to take advantage of.

5. Can I see a demonstration of these new products before purchasing?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants often hold cooking demonstrations to showcase the new products and allow customers to see them in action before making a purchase. You can also watch product demonstration videos on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • gilchrist_pchef