• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the New Color! Check It Out!

In summary, the new color for "Love the New Color! Check It Out!" is a vibrant shade of red called "Crimson". This color is available for all Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. However, exchanges for different colors are not offered. The new "Crimson" color can be purchased as individual products or in a set, with a variety of options available. There are currently no plans to release more new colors, but the company is always looking for ways to improve and enhance their products.
heat123
Silver Member
Did you check out your websites? It defaulted to this really pretty seafoam green color or light sage ( I think that's the right name for it)? I likey! :chef:

Love it :)

I like it too:)!

I definitely like it better than that yellow gold option! And there is Pink again for Oct and Breast Cancer Month! Just FYI!

heat123 said:
I definitely like it better than that yellow gold option! And there is Pink again for Oct and Breast Cancer Month! Just FYI!

Thanks for the heads up...;)

I changed my color to the neutral one. I think it is a good fall color.

DessertDivaFL said:
I changed my color to the neutral one. I think it is a good fall color.

Too bad that don't offer the cranberry color to match our products!:p

I like the sage color also. I noticed how the pictures to choose from for the News features are very limited and are mostly the new products. It would be nice to have a picture of the unglazed stoneware to put on with the Nov. special. Only one I could find was the large round stone w/handles and a grouping of the Cranberry stones! Also, the picture of the starter kit is gone. I was also looking for something to put with the Oct. Cancer specials - nada. Anyone else notice that?

I noticed that the kit pic is gone. That stinks, since I've always got a recruiting news item on my PWS.

Related to Love the New Color! Check It Out!

What is the new color for "Love the New Color! Check It Out!"?

The new color for "Love the New Color! Check It Out!" is a vibrant shade of red called "Crimson".

Is the new color available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the new "Crimson" color is available for all Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

Can I exchange my current Pampered Chef products for the new "Crimson" color?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for different colors. However, you can purchase the new "Crimson" color and donate your current products to a friend or family member.

Will there be more new colors released in the future?

At this time, we do not have any plans to release more new colors. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and enhance our products, so stay tuned for any potential updates.

Can I purchase the new "Crimson" color in a set or only as individual products?

You can purchase the new "Crimson" color as individual products or in a set. We offer a variety of sets that include a mix of different products in the new color, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Dotty