• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Love the New 2011 Consultant Calendar!

In summary, the Post Office has been sending my brother-in-law's mail to me even though I had specifically updated my address and called to ask them not to. They also do not deliver packages to me and if I have one, they put in a call tag for me to pick it up.
jwpamp
Yay! It's so much better!! Thanks PC for listening!!

I AGREE! I love it too!

Jealous! It hasn't arrived here in MI for me yet! :mad:

I third it! I love it as well!

Me too! Not sure what day mine came since were out of town, but I was so happy to see it.

Mine just got here today. I love it but my son gave me an awesome planner for our Thanks-Christmas so now I'm torn. I think I'll save the PC one for a new consultant who won't have gotten one. The ones given out later aren't usually as nice and I don't think they're in the mini-kit...

Colleen - good to know you haven't gotten yours either...must be MI is at the end of the list. :rolleyes:

Wonder if I'll get mine before Christmas? LOL

Mine hasn't arrived yet either. I just got the same Day Planner I used last year but now quite excited to see what TPC has in store for me!

I just got mine today. I think I like it, I'll have to use it some and see if I can get used to it. I do wish PC would package them with some cardboard though, mine was folded in half in my mailbox :(

pamperedlinda said:
I just got mine today. I think I like it, I'll have to use it some and see if I can get used to it. I do wish PC would package them with some cardboard though, mine was folded in half in my mailbox :(

Yeah, like my copy of Doris' Cookbook, mine was also bent - not as bad as yours sounds though. Uggg... :grumpy:

I'm in NY & haven't gotten mine yet.... :(

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah, like my copy of Doris' Cookbook, mine was also bent - not as bad as yours sounds though. Uggg... :grumpy:

It's not that bad, but you can definately tell it was folded in half :( I'll probably put someting sturdy in the back pocket to give it some more stability for a while.

My cookbook was folded too, but it's not too bad either.

We have Post Office style boxes at the entrance to my neighborhood instead of a mailbox in front of our house (kinda hate that). I've been thinking of putting a note in my box for the mail person to stop folding big stuff and put it in the larger package style boxes - I'm tired of getting 'bent' stuff.

pamperedlinda said:
It's not that bad, but you can definately tell it was folded in half :( I'll probably put someting sturdy in the back pocket to give it some more stability for a while.

My cookbook was folded too, but it's not too bad either.

We have Post Office style boxes at the entrance to my neighborhood instead of a mailbox in front of our house (kinda hate that). I've been thinking of putting a note in my box for the mail person to stop folding big stuff and put it in the larger package style boxes - I'm tired of getting 'bent' stuff.

I have a decent sized mail box but they still find it necessary to bend things when they sort them - I've seen them pull a rubberband off - my only option would be to ask them to hold big envelopes they aren't willing to bring to the porch (like they do boxes) but then they'd probably forget. Oh well...

I'm sure I've mentioned this here before... I moved into my apartment in October 2009. I had lived with my sister and her family for 3 months in between moving from my parents into my apartment. About 4 months after I moved, I started getting my brother-in-law's mail (not my sister's). I had done a change of address for myself only (obviously!). When I started getting his mail, I noticed his name was in the back of my mailbox along with my name. I called the PO to ask why his mail was now being sent to me and why his name was in my mailbox. They told me that was impossible because they only had a change of address for me. (Duh!)A few days after I called the PO, my mailman called me directly and asked me about the *complaint* I had filed. (Um... it wasn't a complaint, it was just an inquiry!). Now he totally crams my box if he can and bangs on my door *to check* if something has my address on it but doesn't have my name, even if it's junk mail. Also, if I have a package, he won't even bother to deliver it... he'll put in a call tag for me to go pick it up. It always says I'm not home at the time of delivery which is crap because I am home more often than not when he comes and I've been here when I've received the tag.It's such a pain... if I had known he'd be such a jerk about it, I wouldn't have asked in the first place! I've found it's better not to even make requests of the PO for anything. Hopefully you'll have better luck with your PO carrier!!!! :yuck:

Colleen, I am sorry to hear that. You really need to report him although I don't know what that would do except make it worse unless others have also complained. It sounds like that carrier has had lots of issues for them to even say anything to him. Does he deliver to both addresses? Wierd issue if the PO had the records correct.

I have a great relationship with my carrier and others at the PO but I doubt I'll say anything to my carrier about this as I know that HO will resend things that get destroyed so I'll just deal with the annoyance of those things that are just slightly wrecked (like the book and calendar). I did send an email to HO asking that they start using cardboard to help with keep this kind of thing from happening (thanks Linda for that idea).

Thanks Beth! Good idea about mentioning the cardboard to HO.I live in a TINY suburb of Detroit. It's 1.5 square miles. The PO workers all live in town and there are only 3 who deliver and 4 who work in the PO itself so who knows. They are very protective of each other too... I've heard them talking when I'm in line. I'm afraid if I do report him, things will get worse and I'll miss getting some important stuff.I like it here but when stuff like that happens, I just remind myself that I'm not going to live here forever!!!!

Linda, I'd request a new one from HO.

Colleen...that is terrible! What a poopy head he is. Why do people have to be that way?

I did get mine on either Friday or Saturday (I was in bed from Wed through Friday of last week so it is all a blur!!)

I have not had time to really go through it. Even though they did put the months in, I don't care for the way they have arranged it. Despite that, I am trying to get myself to try and work with this somehow. Really want to try but with calendars, it seems like I slip right back into the routine I am used to.

No calendar for me yet. Boo!(My postman must have known I outed him here!!!!) :mad:

No calendar for me, either. :cry:

finley1991 said:
(My postman must have known I outed him here!!!!) :mad:

I told on him :D (just kiddin)

On the last day I would have to but up with this poopy head, I would put a freshly made cow pie in a box for him as a thank you for his great service:devil:...I guess I had better watch it or I will get a lump of coal AGAIN for Christmas:D

baychef said:
I told on him :D (just kiddin)

D

Thanks Ann! That gave me a good laugh!!!!!!! :D

Karma?

I JUST got my planner today. The top of the envelope was ripped and it has a sticker on the front that reads: "WE'RE SORRY that your article was damaged during processing."

The planner is fine. It's curved from being in my mailbox but I can flatten that out.

I just found that funny!

Wow Colleen! Sounds like your postman is on the verge of ... well ... going postal!!! maybe it's time to suck up and Pamper a Post Office without trying to collect orders? ;)Kill him with kindness! Give him a Christmas Present and thank him for his hard work and dedication to his job. :D

Yeah...give him a bottle of Maple Honey Mustard Sauce:yuck:!!!:D

baychef said:
Yeah...give him a bottle of Maple Honey Mustard Sauce:yuck:!!!:D

LOL! Oh Ann - that was the funniest thing I've heard all night! What payback!:D:D:D:D

If you neeed some Maple H. M. I have like 3 bottles sitting in my PC auction box for my team at some point!

almondfarm said:
If you neeed some Maple H. M. I have like 3 bottles sitting in my PC auction box for my team at some point!

Awww....how can you do that to your team members:D:D Well, I guess that it is their choice since it is an auction;)

There are some people that really like it...bless them...purchase away. And I do let my customers know that I have met only people who really like it or really do not like it. :sick:

Got mine today - don't like it :(
For 2010 I used the printable version of the weekly from teh downloadable section...where it's a long vertical hour by hour strip for each date. I loved it. The new one has SUCH a tiny area for each date...no room for me - especially Saturdays when I typically do two shows - there's barely enough room to fit info for ONE show. :(
I need the printable weekly and it's not posted yet.
Wah

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Carolyn....found this and thought it was what you were looking for. It's not vertical though...

https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdf

Thanks Laurie but that's the same layout as the one they mailed us. The format that I like was posted up until this week (for 2010) and apparently they won't be posting 2011 in that format. I am seriously crushed...(and also have PMS which just makes it worse LOL)
I guess I need to start shopping for one in the office stores in the format I prefer. Poop :p

I'm grieving. Seriously like moping wanting to cry type of grieving...over a frickin' planner!!!! Sheesh.
I've been digging thru Staples.com looking for one that is closest to the Pampered Chef one they allowed us to download last year and not having much luck. Wah.

Okay so I am just going to keep coming back and whining and complaining til one of you reaches thru their monitor and smacks me - LOL
I found this one on Amazon.com that is most like the PC one I used in 2010. But I am sad that is has no PC logo on it (duh...what can I expect from Amazon?)
But it really is the closest to perfect for me. I wonder if I can get it 3-hole-drilled so I can put it in a hard binder and put the PC cover on it like I did last year.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003N2DRM0/?tag=pfamazon01-20PS - feel free to call me a dork at any time

PCs is fine for me. I know it's hard for them to make something that work work for ALL of us! For me, I'd like it to be a bit smaller so I can stick it in my purse. I'm going to get this one: http://www.busybodybook.com/inside.html and slap a PC sticker on the front. It's slightly smaller and I like the format.

I totally agree they'll never make one that's perfect for everyone...but I'd love if they would post downloadable versions of several different styles so those of us who are neurotic, picky and resist change (ahem...me) can print the one we prefer.

After I posted I realized it was the same one. Sorry....one day I may be helpful! lol

Wishing you much luck finding something that you love Carolyn...grrr to the PMS, because I'm sure that doesn't help! LOL

Why not send solution center an email suggesting online options? Though I hope they don't decide to scratch sending actual calendars and ask us all to print our own off CC like they did with the policy guidelines. :(

baychef said:
yeah...give him a bottle of maple honey mustard sauce:yuck:!!!:d

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Why not send solution center an email suggesting online options? Though I hope they don't decide to scratch sending actual calendars and ask us all to print our own off CC like they did with the policy guidelines. :(

Because due to the PMS this week, I am too cranky to compose an email that will sound anything but nasty LOL

Carolyn, I have been trying to stay positive this week and I am trying to use this calendar...but the words you wrote were the same thoughts I had.

The on thing I REALLY hate...is that the week starts out with Monday. It screws me up and if I am showing someone it screws them up too. The week starts with Sunday PERIOD (oh...no PMS reference
vampire.gif
pms.gif

Sorry this last one just cracked me up!! Check out the "bunny slippers" even have PMS!! I have SO felt like this picture!!
pms.jpg

I got 2 planners a day apart. Both kind of bent from being in my mail box. Anyone else?

Happy Chef said:
I got 2 planners a day apart. Both kind of bent from being in my mail box. Anyone else?

My son gave me one for our Thanks-Christmas and he said I should give him the PC one but it got here after they left to go back to Milwaukee. Want to give him your extra so I can save on the postage? ;) JK!

bethcooks4u said:
My son gave me one for our Thanks-Christmas ...

My family is so big that my Grandmother's side does a combined event half-way between Thanksgiving & Christmas. We've nicknamed it "Thanksmas"! LOL

Sheila said:
My family is so big that my Grandmother's side does a combined event half-way between Thanksgiving & Christmas. We've nicknamed it "Thanksmas"! LOL

I thought of that but I didn't want to take Christ out of it. lol

Funny that you should mention that. My (now deceased) Grandfather was a Baptist Preacher. They were foster/adoptive parents and had 5 of their own, 5 that they adopted & 2 that they raised as foster children & claim. So 12 children. Probably 90% of the crowd is active in church & religion. But no one really associates the event with either holiday. It's their once a year family reunion. So no one seems to be offended by the nickname that somehow happened to the event. Everyone still celebrates Dec 25th with their immediate family, the in-laws, etc. This event is an extension of, not a replacement to the main date. ;)

So how about I just got mine YESTERDAY! I always knew that my mail was bad (I consistently get coupons that have expired, etc), but not this bad. Just thought you all would like a little laugh, b/c that's what I did :)

WOW... did it arrive via covered wagon? :p

I received mine the 1st week of January, but that's the military mail. I can't believe it took your calendar so long to arrive in VA!!! That's really sad!

1. What are the new features of the 2011 Consultant Calendar?

The 2011 Consultant Calendar has been completely redesigned with a more user-friendly layout and a sleek, modern design. It now includes space for daily to-do lists, goal setting, and tracking personal and business expenses.

2. Can I still use my old Consultant Calendar?

While you are welcome to continue using your old Consultant Calendar, we highly recommend upgrading to the new 2011 version. The new calendar offers many helpful features that will make managing your business easier and more efficient.

3. Is the 2011 Consultant Calendar available in digital format?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Calendar is available as a digital download. You can purchase and download it directly from our website, or you can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I customize the 2011 Consultant Calendar to fit my specific needs?

Unfortunately, the 2011 Consultant Calendar is not customizable. However, we have received a lot of positive feedback on the new design and believe it will meet the needs of most consultants. If you have any suggestions for future updates, please feel free to share them with us.

5. How can I get a copy of the 2011 Consultant Calendar?

You can purchase the 2011 Consultant Calendar directly from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If you are a new consultant, you will receive a complimentary copy in your starter kit. If you are an existing consultant, you can purchase the calendar at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • quiverfull7