• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Love Having the Merrill Logo & Info on My Vehicle!

In summary, Sheila had been struggling to get started in Tokyo and had few opportunities to showcase her products. Her neighbor approached her and she was able to book a show because of it. She also plans to set up a table at a flea market later in the day.
Sheila
Gold Member
It's been tough getting started here in Tokyo. I'm on a smaller base, that's NOT home-based business friendly. There have been ZERO booth opportunities. No one will let the home-based businesses play. It's tough to carry my catalog tote when I'm out running errands and already have a purse, a big diaper bag, a 1 year old & a 2 year old in tow. I'm trying to do better about wearing logo shirts out, but I only own 3 and can only wear them so many times! LOL

I recently had a neighbor approach me & ask for a business card for a friend. Now I have one of those card holders attached to the vehicle with my PC logo & info next to it (both mine & hubby's cars).

Tonight, I walked out of my house, and apparently my neighbor said "that's her", because her friend who had been wanting my card came running up to me asking if I was the PC lady & booked a show! WooHoo! I haven't had a show in weeks!!! She was thinking November, but I talked her into October & we set a date for the 16th. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling here in Tokyo!!! This barely making $1,250 in sales is killing me. This month, I've dropped down to $890 & some change, so I really can't afford to drop below $1,250 for the next 3 months or I'll loose the HO leads. :yuck:

Sheila said:
It's tough to carry my catalog tote when I'm out running errands and already have a purse, a big diaper bag, a 1 year old & a 2 year old in tow. I'm trying to do better about wearing logo shirts out, but I only own 3 and can only wear them so many times! LOL

:yuck:

I know everyone is different, but with kid number 4 in tow, I now ONLY carry the catalog tote, it is my purse and diaper bag, I have a small purse inside for my wallet and "purse" things and then I just toss a diaper and small bag of wipes in there, and everything else, it works great! I do give out alot of catalogs this way. Good luck!

Right now, I still carry diapers for him, wipes for both his diaper changes & for both of them after they eat or if they play in the dirt on the way to the car, 2 juice cups, a change of clothes for her since she's only been potty trained for about 4 months, etc. Then in my purse I have the iPod for them (entertainment in the car), my iPhone, 2 coin purses (one with American money, one with Japanese Yen), and then the basics, military ID card, American Driver's License, Japanese Driver's license, credit cards, etc. Not sure how easy I could condense down to one bag & still have the essentials ... but I really should break down and at least TRY, huh? LOL

Glad to hear about the booking! It only takes one....

Go Sheila!

I really hope this gets me going! There's a base flea market earlier that day. I'm going to put my yard sale stuff on one table and put a table cloth out on the other table with the new stuff. Hopefully I'll get more bookings!!!

1. How can I get the Merrill logo and information on my vehicle?

To get the Merrill logo and information on your vehicle, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. They will be able to assist you with purchasing the appropriate car decal.

2. Is there a specific size or design for the Merrill car decal?

Yes, there is a specific size and design for the Merrill car decal. It is 6 inches by 6 inches and features the Pampered Chef logo and Merrill information in white and red lettering.

3. Can I customize the Merrill car decal with my own information?

No, the Merrill car decal cannot be customized with personal information. It is designed to showcase the Pampered Chef and Merrill partnership, and any alterations to the design may result in copyright infringement.

4. Is it easy to apply the Merrill car decal on my vehicle?

Yes, the Merrill car decal is designed to be easily applied on any vehicle. It comes with instructions for proper application and can be easily removed without damaging the paint or leaving residue.

5. Can I purchase multiple Merrill car decals for my vehicles?

Yes, you can purchase multiple Merrill car decals for your vehicles. They are sold individually, so you can purchase as many as you need for all of your vehicles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila