• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Thread: Seeking Step Up To Directorship Files and Wording

In summary, there could be a few reasons why you can't find the thread on your Pampered Chef product. It is important to check the correct location, product description, or instructions to see if the product even has a thread. If you cannot find the thread, you can still use the product, but it is recommended to contact customer service for assistance. To remove the protective layer or label to access the thread, gently peel it off or use a hairdryer to warm the adhesive. Replacement threads are available for some products, but not all. If the thread on your product is damaged or missing, please contact customer service for a possible solution.
Kitchen2u
I'm such a dufus...I downloaded a ton of files (like 40-something)...someone posted files from "kind of" Step Up To Directorship...I downloaded the files, but she also had some awesome wording...anyone know which thread I'm talking about? I wanted to go back to the thread...and I forgot what the title/section is was in...brain fart!

That's the thread I was thinking too.

KateD said:
Is this it? http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/glance-spreadsheet-35593/

Here's how I search (I posted in another thread) - GOOGLE!

Here's my search thread: site:chefsuccess.com "attached files" "directorship" I can never find my favorite threads again, otherwise!!!

Yes, Yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I did the search...learned something new...didn't know you can put the "attached files" in the search!

THANKS so much!

Hi there! Don't worry, we all have those moments where we forget things. I believe the thread you are referring to is called "Step Up To Directorship: Tips and Tricks" in the Consultant Forum. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find specific threads or topics. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. Why can't I find the thread on my Pampered Chef product?

There are a few reasons why you may not be able to find the thread on your product. First, make sure you are looking in the correct location. The thread is usually located on the handle or base of the product. Second, some products may not have a thread, so it is important to check the product description or instructions. Lastly, if you recently purchased the product, it is possible that the thread may still be covered by a protective layer or label.

2. Can I still use the product if I can't find the thread?

Yes, you can still use the product even if you cannot find the thread. The thread is mainly used for attaching accessories or parts, but the product can still function without it. However, if you are unable to find the thread and are experiencing difficulty using the product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. How do I remove the protective layer or label to access the thread?

The best way to remove the protective layer or label on your product is to gently peel it off. Avoid using sharp objects or excessive force, as this may damage the product. If you have trouble removing the layer or label, try using a hairdryer to gently warm the adhesive and make it easier to peel off.

4. Can I purchase replacement threads for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, we offer replacement threads for many of our products. You can check our website or contact our customer service to see if a replacement thread is available for your specific product. Please note that some products may not have replacement threads available.

5. What should I do if the thread on my product is damaged or missing?

If the thread on your product is damaged or missing, please contact our customer service for assistance. Depending on the product, we may be able to send you a replacement thread or offer a solution to fix the issue. It is important to address any damaged or missing threads, as they can affect the functionality of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies