• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!

In summary, the speaker's computer crashed and they lost the information for a show their mother hosted. They are seeking help on how to retrieve the information for their mother who needs it urgently. Possible solutions include borrowing a computer or going to a library to access work emails, contacting the OO directly, reaching out to the customer service team or other consultants for assistance, and trying to recreate the order using past orders. The speaker also apologizes for not being able to provide the information and assures their mother that they are doing their best to retrieve it.
srduggan
My computer crashed about a month ago and I lost everything...including one show in P3 that I hadn't backed up yet. That host just called me today wanting to know who ordered the Mix N Chops (she just got hers) but I don't have it. It was an OO that she emailed to me, except she emailed me at work and I use Outlook so I can't get into past emails from home. Anyone have any idea how I can get this information for her. She wants it by tomorrow because she thinks it's someone from church. Please help!

(Luckily this host is my mom and she knows about my computer, but I still want to help her...she had a $1000 show and it was my first show :) )

If you can't access your emails at home, you may have to borrow someone else's computer or go to a library and use one of their computers. You might be able to access your work emails from there. If that doesn't work, you could try contacting the OO directly and asking them if they have the information. They may be able to help you find out who ordered the Mix N Chops.

One option could be to try contacting the person who ordered the Mix N Chops and ask them to resend the OO email to you. You can explain the situation and let them know that you lost the information due to your computer crashing. They may be able to forward the email again or provide you with the necessary information.Another option could be to reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team and see if they have any record of the order. They may be able to provide you with the name of the customer who ordered the Mix N Chops and you can then contact them directly for the information.You could also try reaching out to your upline or another consultant who may have access to the order information through their back office. They may be able to provide you with the necessary information for your host.Lastly, if all else fails, you can try recreating the order by looking at past orders and trying to match the amount and products to figure out who may have placed the order. It may not be 100% accurate, but it could potentially give you an idea of who the customer could be.Remember to apologize to your host for not being able to provide the information on time and assure them that you are doing everything you can to get it for them. Good luck!

Related to Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!

1. What is "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!"?

"Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to retrieve lost or missing information from a previous show. This can include guest orders, host rewards, or show attendance.

2. How do I request "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!"?

To request "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!", consultants can reach out to their team leader or the Pampered Chef Home Office. They will need to provide specific details about the show, such as the date and host's name.

3. Is there a deadline for requesting "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!"?

Yes, requests for "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!" must be made by the end of the business day following the show. This allows our team to gather the necessary information and provide it to the consultant in a timely manner.

4. How long does it take to receive the lost show information?

The turnaround time for receiving "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!" is typically within 24 hours of the request being made. Our team works quickly to gather and provide the necessary information to the consultant.

5. Is there a fee for using "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!"?

There is no fee for using "Lost Show Info: Needed by Tomorrow!" for the first request. However, if a consultant needs to request information for the same show more than once, there may be a fee associated with the additional requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • Chozengirl