• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Consultant Bingo Game for Meetings?

In summary, "Lost and Found: The Missing Bingo Game for Consultants" is a customizable bingo game designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use during meetings and events. The game includes tasks and challenges related to Pampered Chef, and the first person to get a bingo wins a prize. It is suitable for all types of meetings and can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or at events.
chefmeg
Gold Member
about a week ago, I found a file that had was a Bingo game but was geared toward the consultant rather than a customer....I wanted to use it at our meeting on the 15th and now I can't find it!!!!

Can anyone help me???

I have the customer version, but it would be easy to change for a consultant.

Here is the one I have.

HTH
:D

Attachments

• Consultant Tic Tac Toe.doc
    408.5 KB · Views: 426

1. What is "Lost and Found: The Missing Bingo Game for Consultants"?

"Lost and Found" is a fun and interactive bingo game designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It helps to engage and energize your team during meetings or events.

2. How does the game work?

The game includes a set of bingo cards with different Pampered Chef-related tasks or challenges. As the consultant leading the meeting, you will call out the tasks and participants will mark them off on their bingo card. The first person to get a bingo wins a prize!

3. Can I customize the game for my team?

Yes, the game comes with a customizable template where you can add your own tasks or challenges to make it relevant to your team. This makes the game even more fun and engaging for everyone.

4. Is the game suitable for all types of meetings?

Absolutely! "Lost and Found" is a versatile game that can be used for team meetings, training sessions, or even virtual events. It is a great way to break the ice and get your team excited and motivated.

5. How can I get my hands on "Lost and Found"?

You can purchase "Lost and Found: The Missing Bingo Game for Consultants" on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant login. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef meetings and conferences. Get ready to have some fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • c00p