• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sell Your Summer Essentials Picnic Basket?

In summary, the Iso Summer Essentials Basket includes a Microfiber Towel Set, Flexible Cutting Mat Set, Citrus Press, Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and Reusable Ice Cubes, all of which are dishwasher safe. The items cannot be customized, but there are other options for personalized summer essentials. It is a limited edition item and only available for shipping within the United States.
MLinAZ
Gold Member
I know it's a stretch but my MIL fell in love with my Summer Essentials Picnic Basket and asked if I'd put out feelers for anyone wanting to sell theirs!

If you want to sell the basket please let me know! You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Bumping!

I told my MIL someone sold theirs for $45 and she said "So? Did you get it for me?" LOL So I'm just bumping to see if anyone is interested in selling theres still! She doesn't care as much about the outdoor stuff, just the basket.

Btw, someone suggested Home Goods and I did look at theirs but man, ours is SOOOO much better! Theirs are smaller and have a crazy fabric, drawstring "lid" that I didn't like at all. So glad I earned mine!

yeah the baskets are super cute, I was able to purchase one from someone but even that took like 3 weeks to happen. I would just keep trying on here and maybe even eBay.

I'll sell mine for that price. :) Just sent you an email to see if she's still looking for one.

I was going to let you know that if that falls through, there is one on ebay right now if you use that site.

1. What is included in the Iso Summer Essentials Basket?

The Iso Summer Essentials Basket includes the following items: a Microfiber Towel Set, a Flexible Cutting Mat Set, a Citrus Press, a Quick-Stir® Pitcher, and a set of Reusable Ice Cubes. These items are perfect for staying cool and hydrated during the summer months.

2. Are the items in the Iso Summer Essentials Basket dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the basket are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to follow the care instructions for each item.

3. Can I customize the items in the Iso Summer Essentials Basket?

Unfortunately, the items in the basket cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of other products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized summer essentials set.

4. Is the Iso Summer Essentials Basket a limited edition item?

Yes, the Iso Summer Essentials Basket is a limited edition item and will only be available while supplies last. Make sure to get yours before they're gone!

5. Can the Iso Summer Essentials Basket be shipped internationally?

At this time, the Iso Summer Essentials Basket is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinintexas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • PamperedJenifer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fun2cook2