• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Red Silicone Hand Mitts?

In summary, the Red Silicone Hand Mitts are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone material and are safe to use in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. They are designed to protect hands while handling hot pots and pans and are easy to clean, either in the dishwasher or by hand with soap and water. Currently, they are only available in one size that fits most hands comfortably.
feather18
If anyone has one or two of these, and would like to sell, please let me know!!

I have a gently used one if you'd like.

I have one, still in package.

I have one---I hate it!!!!!!

OK i will check with my customer that had wanted them and let you know, how do you want me to let you know, PM? Or email?

I have one that is barely used if you still need one? Let me know what the others are selling for. I LOVE it but have hardly ever used it.

How much would yall sell them for? I dont know how much they were originally. Thanks!!

Related to Looking to Buy Red Silicone Hand Mitts?

1. What are the Red Silicone Hand Mitts made of?

The Red Silicone Hand Mitts are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone material.

2. Are the Red Silicone Hand Mitts safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Red Silicone Hand Mitts are heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and are safe to use in the oven.

3. Can I use the Red Silicone Hand Mitts for handling hot pots and pans?

Yes, the Red Silicone Hand Mitts are designed to protect your hands while handling hot pots and pans.

4. Are the Red Silicone Hand Mitts easy to clean?

Yes, the Red Silicone Hand Mitts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily washed by hand with soap and water.

5. Do the Red Silicone Hand Mitts come in different sizes?

No, currently the Red Silicone Hand Mitts are only available in one size which fits most hands comfortably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Beccag25