• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Cake Testers? 21655 Shipping Available!

In summary, a 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester is a kitchen tool designed to test the doneness of cakes, cupcakes, and other baked goods. It has a longer and thinner needle than a toothpick, making it suitable for all types of cakes and even cheesecakes. It is also dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for better results and longevity. To use, simply insert the tester into the center of the baked good and check if it comes out clean. If there are any batter or crumbs stuck to the tester, the cake needs more time to bake.
melindagilbert
I have done several craft shows and I always have this lady who comes up to me every time and asks to purchase a few cake testers. Does anyone have any they would be willing to sell? shipping would be 21655

I think I have a few. How many did you need?

as many as you have, people love them! thanks

Related to Looking to Buy Cake Testers? 21655 Shipping Available!

1. What is the purpose of a 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester?

A 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester is a kitchen tool used to test the doneness of cakes, cupcakes, and other baked goods. It allows you to insert the tester into the center of the baked good and check if it comes out clean, indicating that the cake is fully cooked.

2. How is the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester different from a toothpick?

Unlike a toothpick, the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester is specifically designed for testing cakes. It has a longer and thinner needle to reach the center of thicker cakes, and it is made of stainless steel which is more durable and easier to clean than a wooden toothpick.

3. Can the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester be used on all types of cakes?

Yes, the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester can be used on all types of cakes, including layered cakes, pound cakes, and even cheesecakes. It is also great for testing the doneness of muffins and quick breads.

4. Is the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

5. How do I use the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester?

To use the 2009 Hwc Cakes Tester, insert it into the center of the cake or baked good and gently push it all the way down. Pull it out and check if it comes out clean. If there is batter or crumbs stuck to the tester, the cake needs more time to bake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready to be removed from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • akrebecca