• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Used Phones? I Have Apron & Chef Hat Sets Available!

In summary, Pampered Chef thoroughly inspects all used phones before listing them for sale, including checking for physical damage and testing all features. They also offer a 30-day return policy and a 30-day warranty for any issues that may arise. Unfortunately, they do not offer trade-in options for used phones, but they do have competitive pricing. Each used phone listing includes carrier compatibility and they offer both online and in-store purchasing options.
Braedensmom
anyone got any of these?

I have a couple. I love giving them as gifts! Wish they would come back!

I want to buy some!!!

I have 2 of the apron/chef hat sets that were recently discontinued. One was used for demo only and the other is NIP if you are interested in those.

Related to Looking for Used Phones? I Have Apron & Chef Hat Sets Available!

1. How can I ensure the used phone I buy is in good condition?

At Pampered Chef, we thoroughly inspect all used phones before listing them for sale. This includes checking for physical damage, testing all features and buttons, and verifying the battery life. We also offer a 30-day return policy for any issues that may arise after purchase.

2. Can I trade in my old phone for a discount on a used phone?

Unfortunately, we do not offer trade-in options for used phones at this time. However, we do offer competitive pricing for our used phones, so be sure to check our inventory for the best deals.

3. Are there any warranties or guarantees for the used phones?

All used phones sold by Pampered Chef come with a 30-day warranty. This covers any manufacturer defects or malfunctions that may occur during the first month of use. We also offer extended warranty options for an additional cost.

4. How do I know if the used phone is compatible with my carrier?

Each used phone listing on our website includes the carrier compatibility in the product description. We also offer a filter option to search for phones specifically for your carrier. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us for further assistance.

5. Can I purchase a used phone online and pick it up in-store?

Yes, we offer both online and in-store purchasing options for our used phones. If you choose to pick up your phone in-store, we ask that you allow 1-2 business days for processing before coming to pick up your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • laurieandjaffy