• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Style Chillzanne Top - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, the Iso Old Chillzanne Top is a versatile kitchen tool designed to keep food at the desired temperature for an extended period of time. It is perfect for potlucks, parties, and other gatherings. To use, simply freeze the base for 4 hours, place your dish on top, and cover with the Iso Old Chillzanne Top. It is not safe for use in the oven or microwave and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. The product is made of BPA-free and food-safe materials.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi All,

I am looking for the old style round Chillzanne top that went on a platter with a removable sectional. My mother bought it for me in 1999ish and I have broken the clear top. I know it's way past being available on the replacement parts order, but I wasn't sure if any of you might have a handy one...

Thanks for looking. Shipping to 32344.

Leah

Thanks, Deb! That is the exact one. :)

I have needed to order a replacement one of these FOREVER and never had gotten around to it. There was a post requesting this info. a couple of weeks ago and it got me in gear to call them. That was the 28th. I still haven't received it, nor has my card been charged, so I called them today to see what was up. They couldn't find my order in the system and the guy said since they messed up, they'd just send it to me Free of charge. What a Deal! (almost makes me forget that I was mad at DH when he dropped it and broke it!!) LOL!

I was also sad when I broke mine. I've had it FOREVER. and I use it all the time when I'm entertaining. I'm glad I will be able to get a replacement. How much did they quote you originally?

$10 plus UPS s/h. Not a bad deal that way either!

1. What is the Iso Old Chillzanne Top used for?

The Iso Old Chillzanne Top is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is specifically designed to keep food at the desired temperature for an extended period of time, making it perfect for potlucks, parties, and other gatherings.

2. How do I use the Iso Old Chillzanne Top?

Using the Iso Old Chillzanne Top is simple. First, place the base in the freezer for at least 4 hours to allow it to freeze. Then, place your desired dish on top of the frozen base. Finally, cover the dish with the Iso Old Chillzanne Top to keep it chilled for hours.

3. Can I use the Iso Old Chillzanne Top in the oven or microwave?

No, the Iso Old Chillzanne Top is not safe for use in the oven or microwave. It is designed to keep food cold, not to heat it up. Using it in the oven or microwave can damage the product and potentially cause harm.

4. How do I clean the Iso Old Chillzanne Top?

The Iso Old Chillzanne Top is dishwasher safe, making cleaning a breeze. Simply remove the base and wash both pieces in the dishwasher. If hand-washing, use warm soapy water and a soft cloth to clean the product.

5. What materials is the Iso Old Chillzanne Top made of?

The Iso Old Chillzanne Top is made of two main materials - the base is made of durable plastic and the top is made of a gel-filled material. Both materials are BPA-free and food-safe, ensuring the safety of your food and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mhrivera
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Stampaholic1961
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies