• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the List That Martha Stewart

L
ltkacz
Came out with on "essential cooking tools"

I know that a lot of our products were on there, and I thought I would pass that out at the next bridal expo I have.

I tried searching the site - to no avail.

Can someone please help!

Thanks.

The Cuisinart® Original
Wooden Citrus Reamer
Stainless Steel 12" tongs
Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
Le Creuset® white silicone spatula
Epicurean cutting surface
Arcoroc 9-piece Nesting Bowl Set
Garlic Peeler
Stainless Steel 10" whisk
Silpat® Silicone Baking Mat
Aluminum Jelly-Roll Pan
Microplane Zester Grater
Silicone Oven Mitt
Cast Iron 10" Skillet
Stainless Steel Spatula
Cooling grate
Classic 7-Inch Santoku Knife
kyocera the perfect peeler
Pyrex® 2-cup Measuring Cup
Coffee & Spice Grinder
Stainless Steel Scoop
10" Copper Skillet

I got these off Martha's web site.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with finding the list of essential cooking tools from Martha Stewart. Our products are definitely top of the line and I'm sure many of them were featured on her list. I would suggest checking out the Pampered Chef website for a comprehensive list of our products and their uses. You can also reach out to me directly for any specific recommendations or questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Looking for the List That Martha Stewart

1. What are the essential cooking tools on Martha Stewart's list?

The essential cooking tools on Martha Stewart's list may vary depending on the specific list you are referring to. However, some common essential cooking tools that are often found on her lists include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, pots and pans, and a wooden spoon.

2. Where can I find Martha Stewart's list of essential cooking tools?

You can often find Martha Stewart's list of essential cooking tools on her website, in her cookbooks, or in articles and blog posts about her recommended kitchen essentials. If you are unable to find the specific list you are looking for, you can also try reaching out to her team or checking with local bridal expos.

3. Are all of Martha Stewart's recommended products included on her list of essential cooking tools?

No, not all of Martha Stewart's recommended products are included on her list of essential cooking tools. Her lists often include a variety of products from different brands, so you may not find all of her recommended products on one specific list.

4. Can I use Martha Stewart's list of essential cooking tools for my wedding registry?

Yes, you can definitely use Martha Stewart's list of essential cooking tools for your wedding registry. Her lists are a great resource for couples looking to stock their kitchen with high-quality and useful cooking tools. Just make sure to double-check with your partner and consider your own cooking and entertaining needs before finalizing your registry.

5. Are Martha Stewart's lists of essential cooking tools updated regularly?

Yes, Martha Stewart's lists of essential cooking tools are often updated to reflect new and innovative products on the market. It is always a good idea to check for the date or year the list was published to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date and relevant recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Products and Tips
Replies