• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Past Season's Bests

In summary, past season's bests are popular products from previous Pampered Chef seasons that are no longer available for purchase through the current catalog. You can find them by searching for "Past Season's Bests" on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. These items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may still be found through online marketplaces or individual consultants. The prices for past season's bests may differ from current products and any discounts or promotions may no longer apply. Pampered Chef regularly updates its product line, meaning some products from previous seasons may no longer be available. Past season's best items are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, but customer service can assist with any issues
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am looking for the following Season's Bests. Please let me know your price with shipping to 30040.

Spring/Summer 2000
Spring/Summer 2002

Thank you!
Lisa

Are you looking for brand new copies?I have a spring/summer 2002 that I got from a lot of cookbooks I bought on Ebay. It's in very good condition, (no rips, stains or tears that I see) but it does have a consultant sticker on the inside cover. I'd give it to you for 75 cents plus 80 cents for shipping.

I have both you are looking for - I can put them in an envelope and mail tomorrow. How about 50 cents each and you pay whatever shipping it is from 55085 to your house. PM me with your address if you want them and you can send me a check or cash when you get them.

Related to Looking for Past Season's Bests

What are the past season's bests and how can I find them?

Past season's bests are popular products from previous Pampered Chef seasons that are no longer available for purchase through the current catalog. You can find them by searching for "Past Season's Bests" on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still purchase past season's bests?

No, unfortunately past season's bests are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through online marketplaces or from individual consultants who may still have them in stock.

Are the prices for past season's bests different from current products?

Yes, the prices for past season's bests may vary from the current products as they were priced during their original season. Additionally, any discounts or promotions may no longer be applicable to these items.

Why are past season's bests no longer available?

Pampered Chef regularly updates its product line to offer new and innovative products to our customers. This means that some products from previous seasons may no longer be available in order to make room for new ones.

Can I return or exchange a past season's best item?

No, past season's best items are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you encounter any issues with the product, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • kam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956