• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Dots Trio Bowl - PM for Details!

In summary, "Iso Retiered Items" are products that have been discontinued or retired from the Pampered Chef catalog. They can still be purchased while supplies last, but once they sell out, they will no longer be available. These items can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are covered under the satisfaction guarantee and can still be replaced or repaired under warranty, but the replacement may not be the same as the retired item.
milkangel
a customer is looking for the old style tongs. i m looking for pampered chef logo table clothes and the black n white table runner also looing for anything colord dots for CHEEP. thanks

Are you still looking for table cloths? I believe I still have a couple of the vinyl ones. Let me know and I will check, plus will need zip to estimate shipping.

I have the green one with Snowmen and a white vinyl

Not sure which tongs you are looking for but I posted that I have a pair of the Large Stainless Steel Serving Tongs. $10 + shipping.

milkangel said:
a customer is looking for the old style tongs. i m looking for pampered chef logo table clothes and the black n white table runner also looing for anything colord dots for CHEEP. thanks
I have a dots trio bowl. It is used for condiments, mints, nuts, etc. If you want or need a picture, let me know. PM me please!

1. What are "Iso Retiered Items"?

"Iso Retiered Items" refers to products that have been discontinued or retired from the Pampered Chef catalog. These items are no longer being produced and are only available while supplies last.

2. Can I still purchase "Iso Retiered Items"?

Yes, you can still purchase "Iso Retiered Items" as long as they are in stock. However, once they sell out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

3. How can I find out which items are "Iso Retiered Items"?

You can find a list of "Iso Retiered Items" on the Pampered Chef website under the "Retired Products" section. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are "Iso Retiered Items" covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your "Iso Retiered Items", you can return them for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Can I still use my warranty on "Iso Retiered Items"?

Yes, if you have purchased a product that is considered "Iso Retiered" and it is still within the warranty period, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for a replacement or repair. Keep in mind that the replacement product may not be the same as the retired item you originally purchased.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • trps