• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Dinner Roll Mix?

In summary, the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix is a versatile mix that can be used to make both dinner rolls and pizza. It includes enriched wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and malted barley flour, and is designed to be easy to make by simply adding water and oil and letting it rise before baking. You can also add your own toppings to the pizza dough after it has risen. However, this mix is not suitable for those with gluten intolerances or allergies as it contains wheat flour and may also contain traces of milk, eggs, soy, and tree nuts.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
One of my consultants is looking for the Pampered Chef dinner roll mix. Does anyone have boxes they want to sell?

I almost ordered some in the spring but decided against it ... check w/my recuiter (D.L.) because she may have some!

i have one! send me your zip to estimate shipping.
sarah

Malinda, did you get my email.

If you can't find any PC mix, Pillsbury Hot Roll mix is a good substitute. Not all stores carry it - about half of the chains around here have it.

Related to Looking for Pampered Chef Dinner Roll Mix?

What is the ingredient list for the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix?

The ingredient list for the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix includes enriched wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt, and malted barley flour.

Are these rolls and pizza dough easy to make?

Yes, the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix is designed to be easy to make. Simply add water and oil, mix, and let rise before baking.

Can this mix be used for both dinner rolls and pizza?

Yes, this mix is versatile and can be used to make both dinner rolls and pizza. Follow the instructions on the package for each type of recipe.

Can I add my own toppings to the pizza dough?

Yes, you can add your own toppings to the pizza dough after it has risen. Get creative and experiment with your favorite toppings!

Is the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the Iso Dinner Rolls & Pizza Mix is not suitable for those with gluten intolerances or allergies. It contains wheat flour and may also contain traces of milk, eggs, soy, and tree nuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly