• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for older Pampered Chef recipe cards and breakdown sheets?

In summary, an "Iso - Older Theme Show Card" is a marketing material used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote specific products or themes during in-home cooking shows. They can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. There are various designs and themes available for these cards, and they can be customized to fit a specific cooking show. It's recommended to order a few extra cards to ensure there are enough for the show.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Hey guys, I signed on in Sept of 07. So I have Fall 07 and newer. Does any one have some older ones that they would like to part with?

Also the sheets that breakdown the recipes with tools and such.

Thanks

Carol

Last Fall (fall 07) was the first time we had the cards, and they're on CC. Before that, we got tri-fold folders with the theme show info. And now that I think if it, not even that for Spring 07 (and maybe fall 06).

oh, didn't know that.... thanks Ann

Should have emailed you first to see when they started them

Anyone have any tri-folds????

You can get the pdfs on CC!

Hi Carol,I have a few older recipe books and sheets that I would be happy to sell or share with you. Just let me know which ones you are interested in and we can work something out. I also have some extra sheets that breakdown recipes with tools that I can send your way. Let me know and happy cooking!Best, - Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Looking for older Pampered Chef recipe cards and breakdown sheets?

What is an "Iso - Older Theme Show Card"?

An "Iso - Older Theme Show Card" is a type of marketing material used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and promote specific products or themes during in-home cooking shows. These cards typically feature product images, descriptions, and pricing information.

How do I order "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards"?

You can order "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards" through the Pampered Chef consultant website or by contacting your consultant directly. These cards are not available for purchase by customers and can only be ordered by consultants.

Are there different designs or themes available for "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards"?

Yes, there are a variety of designs and themes available for "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards". These include seasonal themes, specific product lines, and general cooking show themes. Your consultant can help you choose the best design for your specific show.

Can I customize the information on "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards"?

Yes, you can customize the information on "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards" to fit your specific cooking show. This includes adding your contact information, personalizing product recommendations, and adjusting pricing or promotions.

How many "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards" should I order?

The number of "Iso - Older Theme Show Cards" you should order will depend on the size of your cooking show and the number of guests you expect. It's always better to have a few extra cards on hand, so it's recommended to order a few more than you initially anticipate needing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • bunksc