• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Non-Traditional Chicken Fillings? Try These Ideas!

In summary, the conversation revolves around discussing different options for fillings for wreaths, rings, and braids. The ideas mentioned include a barbeque chicken/red onion/mozzarella cheese filling, using a pre-cooked roasted chicken from the store with stuffing, and a recipe for apple maple chicken being considered as a possible filling. The conversation also mentions using ham as a filling and shares a recipe for ham and cheese brunch squares. The participants express interest in trying different and creative fillings for these dishes.
Denarella
with anything other than the fillings listed on here? I wanted to try something different with chicken. I dont know what though. Maybe like a barbeque chicken/red onion/moz cheese or getting one of those roasted chickens already cooked at the store and maybe some kind of stuffing...I dunno....just in the mood for something DIFFERENT....:rolleyes:

Denarella, are you talking about fillings for the wreaths, rings, braids?

This isn't chicken but ham...

My husband won a Honey-Baked Ham from work (it was huge!) and I did several things with it, used it for the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, used the Ham alone and served it for dinner with a green bean casserole, and made home-made Split Pea Soup. (which didn't survive being frozen and then reheated too well.)

I chopped up the ham, added some mayo and a little mustard and mixed in some onion and green pepper. I scooped that inside a ring and then placed some slices of swiss cheese on top. Tucked the crescent rolls around the sides and baked.

That turned out pretty yummy!

I have a recipe for Apple Maple Chicken which is soooo good but not sure if it could be converted to a filling. It requires sauteeing the chicken along with some apples and maple syrup. I'm about ready to turn in for the night but let me know if you're interested in that recipe and I'll post it tomorrow. :)

Chef Mary Rose said:
Denarella, are you talking about fillings for the wreaths, rings, braids?

This isn't chicken but ham...

My husband won a Honey-Baked Ham from work (it was huge!) and I did several things with it, used it for the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, used the Ham alone and served it for dinner with a green bean casserole, and made home-made Split Pea Soup. (which didn't survive being frozen and then reheated too well.)

I chopped up the ham, added some mayo and a little mustard and mixed in some onion and green pepper. I scooped that inside a ring and then placed some slices of swiss cheese on top. Tucked the crescent rolls around the sides and baked.

That turned out pretty yummy!

I have a recipe for Apple Maple Chicken which is soooo good but not sure if it could be converted to a filling. It requires sauteeing the chicken along with some apples and maple syrup. I'm about ready to turn in for the night but let me know if you're interested in that recipe and I'll post it tomorrow. :)

Apple Maple Sounds delicious, Mary Rose. I certainly will try that! I'm just looking for something more "mealish" for lack of a better word. I'm trying to stay more on the chicken/turkey side.

Sleep well!
Dena

Related to Looking for Non-Traditional Chicken Fillings? Try These Ideas!

1. What is "Has Anyone Ever Experimented"?

"Has Anyone Ever Experimented" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features unique and creative recipes for experimenting with different ingredients and cooking techniques.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Has Anyone Ever Experimented"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts that feature unexpected flavor combinations and cooking methods.

3. Are the recipes in "Has Anyone Ever Experimented" difficult to make?

While some recipes may require more advanced cooking skills, most of the recipes in "Has Anyone Ever Experimented" are designed to be easy and approachable for home cooks.

4. Can I find traditional recipes in "Has Anyone Ever Experimented" as well?

Yes, the cookbook includes a mix of traditional and experimental recipes, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.

5. Is "Has Anyone Ever Experimented" suitable for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mmilus
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50