• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mtg East of Pittsburgh

In summary, Evans lives 15 miles east of Pittsburgh and is interested in attending monthly meetings. She is from the Uniontown area, but is willing to travel to attend a meeting in the Greensburgh area.
cactus_flower
I would very much like to attend monthly mtgs. I live approx. 15 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks for your help!

I haven't seen her on in a while but she is in Pittsburgh:Evans, Jennifer (username: yummybytes)
email: Click to email
Experience: 1, Level: Consultant

cactus_flower said:
I would very much like to attend monthly mtgs. I live approx. 15 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA. Thanks for your help!

Sorry I can't help but just thought it was really neat that a fellow Cheffer on here is from Pittsburgh. I just had a 20 yo hockey player move in (I'm in Canada) and he lives in Pittsburgh. I guess his dad owns a couple of big Chrysler dealerships up that way. Great kid (so far anyway) :D!

Hope you find a meeting that works for you!

Any luck finding a meeting? I'm from Pittsburgh as well and there is only one I know of near Cranberry.

I also want to go to a meeting in pittsburgh, maybe we can just make our own ;-)I did find one but for a few diff reasons I'm not able to attend it is in the South hills I belive, if you ask your director they can ask PC to find one for you.Let me know where and when the meeting is I'm still hoping to find one as my cluster meets in Greensburgh and it takes me an hour each direction, If we cant find one there maybe we can carpool to greensburgh?

I am from the Uniontown area, so that really won't help either of you. Sorry, but you're always welcome to attend one of our meetings.

My Cluster Is Up In The Altoona Area And I Go To Either Amy Chess (bethel Park) Or Lori Bennets Meeting (greentree Or Pleasent Hills) She Changes Location

Debbi&dave

Related to Looking for Mtg East of Pittsburgh

1. What is the best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant east of Pittsburgh for a cooking class or party?

The best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant east of Pittsburgh is to visit our website and use our "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and the search will show you all the consultants in that area.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef cooking class or party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef cooking class or party. Our consultants are happy to work with any size group.

3. Can I request a specific theme or type of cooking for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized cooking class or party. Simply discuss your preferences with them when booking your event.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, our host rewards program offers discounts and free products based on the total sales at your party. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards for hosting a party.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant without hosting a party. You can either attend a party hosted by someone else or reach out to a consultant to place an order directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • michellesmithpc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • otisbg