• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Kitchen Shears From Last Catalog

P
prurnenzymn
Does anyone have the old Kitchen Shears from last catalog new in the Package?? I have a consultant that is looking for a few pairs for customers.

Thanks

I replied on Chef Success as well--I have one pair NIP. Email me please! jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

I have 2 pair - new in package if you still need some.

DebbieJ said:
I replied on Chef Success as well--I have one pair NIP. Email me please!

jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Yes I still need them!

Thanks

bethcooks4u said:
I have 2 pair - new in package if you still need some.

Yes I still need them.
Thanks

Related to Looking for Kitchen Shears From Last Catalog

1. What are kitchen shears?

Kitchen shears are a type of scissors specifically designed for use in the kitchen. They are used for tasks such as cutting herbs, trimming meats, and opening packaging.

2. What is the last catalog for kitchen shears?

I am not sure which specific catalog you are referring to, as there are many different companies that sell kitchen shears. However, you can try contacting the consultant to see if they have any information on the last catalog they used for kitchen shears.

3. Are the old kitchen shears still available in the package?

It is possible that some retailers may still have old kitchen shears from previous catalogs in stock. However, availability may vary and it would be best to check with the consultant or the retailer directly.

4. Can I purchase the old kitchen shears for my customers?

If the old kitchen shears are still available, you may be able to purchase them for your customers. However, it is important to note that the consultant may have already reserved them for their own customers. It is best to check with them first.

5. Can I find the old kitchen shears online?

It is possible to find the old kitchen shears online, but it may require some searching. You can try searching for the specific brand and model of the shears, or contacting the manufacturer directly to inquire about availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • Letsgetcookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami