• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Inexpensive Recipes

recipes book)The Hot Pizza Dip is rather inexpensive. You can pick up the little pack of pizza sauce, some mozzarella, a block of cream cheese, and some pepperoni for under $5 at Wal-Mart. The other ingredients (oil, eggs, etc.) are things you already have on hand. When I made it I had the pizza sauce, mozzarella, cream cheese, and pepperoni in the refrigerator already.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm looking for a few inexpensive recipes for my free shows coming up. Would love any ideas.

Me, too!I need the same thing. I've heard the Profiterole Puffs are a good one to offer bc you use a lot of staple items from your kitchen. The only thing about this for me, though, is that I usually do just one recipe and this one is so easy and short that I don't think it's enough.

g

I don't have the mini muffin pan though. I have about 4 free shows so far for next month so I need some super cheap recipes.

The flatbread is very cheap especially if you make the herbed butter, not the other spreads.

Do you have the recipe?

It is in the new Season's Best.

Thank you. as you can tell i have only picked up that recipe book about twice.

Prof. PuffsThese are very inexpensive and they call for lots of stuff you already have in your kitchen. You could not fill them until the show then use the scoop to fill the accent decorator, to chop the nuts you could use your chopper and cutting board for a coarse chop then show the Deluxe Grater to do a fine mist of nuts. melt the chocolate in one of the micros or a stone since we are promoting them this month, then poor into a sandwich bag you have put in the measure-all and close it with a twix-it. snip the end off with the kitchen shears. if you have any SA you can then use them to display them. I did this at one of my shows. Just wanted to share how I did it and how many products I showed with it.

You could also wait until you got to the show to mix the filling and show the batter bowl and mix in scrape, use the adjustable measuring spoons, the easy read measuring cups for the measurements.

Oh I forgot, you could show how you poked the whole in them with the Quik Paring knife.

Just thought I would share.

Many of the season's best recipes are on the CC site and you can get shopping lists as well as the recipe emailed to you.

Warm Choc. Hazelnut CakeThe Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake is rather inexpensive. You can pick up the little pack of hazelnuts, Choc. cake mix, and Nutella for under $5 at Wal-Mart. The other ingredients (oil, eggs, etc.) are things you already have on hand. When I made it I had the cake mix in the rice cooker ready to go, explained the recipe, and did my demos while it cooked and while people ate.

Becca115 said:
T . . . When I made it I had the cake mix in the rice cooker ready to go, explained the recipe, and did my demos while it cooked and while people ate.

Do you mean while they ate whatever it was that the host served?

Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart - The first time I planned to make this, all I had to buy was the pie crust! I think it's very economical because it calls for things your would normally already have. It's also a very easy demo and delicious!

gchef said:
Do you mean while they ate whatever it was that the host served?

I demoed some products while the cake cooked and then cooled. I finished decorating it and then served it. As they ate the cake I talked more about some of the products (aka stoneware and cookware, etc.). It was a seasoned PC crowd, so it was not my traditional show outline. But everyone enjoyed themselves and the show.

bbauman07 said:
I don't have the mini muffin pan though. I have about 4 free shows so far for next month so I need some super cheap recipes.

I always make the Prof. Puffs on my large bar pan.....I'd much rather sell a "family" of stoneware than one metal pan anyday! You could also bake them on any flat stone if you don't have the bar pan! I actually made cream puffs this way for years before PC came out with the mini-muffin version - it works just great!

Any other ideas? I just did the puffs at my last show.

I think the Cheeseburger Stuffed Calzone is inexpensive. It calls for 2 packages refrig. french bread loaf (about $3.50), 1lb hamb meat ($1.50), onion, pickles, sliced cheese, ketchup and mustard which I always have on hand. I have made it for 3 shows and everyone always asks for the recipe.

Hot Pizza Dip is pretty inexpensive: a can of pizza sauce, some mozzarella, a block of cream cheese. And you can make a braided loaf out of frozen white bread dough, which is about $1 a loaf. The whole thing would probably run you about $7.
(It's in the All the Best cookbook.)

I just bought the ingredients for BLT Pizza which was around $10 at Wal Mart. I already had mayo on hand so I had to buy bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese,crescent rolls (I bought the store brand) and Dijon mustard. You could go cheaper if you bought a cheaper brand of bacon but since I'll be using the rest I wanted some better stuff.

Another inexpensive one...The Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets aren't too bad. The only ingredients are the pie crusts, canned pumpkin, Cool Whip, Cinnamon Plus, and cheescake pudding mix. Plus the chopped pecans for the top. I do this version, or the fancy version - sprinkling the crust with powdered sugar, adding the filling, and adding the orange zest on the top with the pecans.

Related to Looking for Inexpensive Recipes

1. What are some budget-friendly meal ideas using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are both delicious and budget-friendly. Some popular options include our One-Pot Pasta using our Executive Nonstick Skillet and our Veggie and Chicken Rice Bowl using our Quick Cooker.

2. Are there any recipes that use affordable ingredients but still taste great?

Absolutely! Our Easy Weeknight Chicken Fajitas use simple and inexpensive ingredients like chicken, bell peppers, and onions, but are full of flavor when cooked in our Rockcrok Everyday Pan.

3. Can I find recipes for large family meals that won't break the bank?

Yes, we have a "Feeding a Crowd" section on our website that features recipes like our Big Batch Chili made in our Dutch Oven and our Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna made in our Deep Covered Baker, perfect for feeding a large group without spending a lot of money.

4. Are there any recipes that can be made in bulk and frozen for later?

Definitely! Our Meal Prep section has recipes such as our Hearty Vegetable Soup made in our Quick Cooker and our Chicken and Broccoli Casserole made in our Deep Covered Baker that can be easily frozen and reheated for a quick and affordable meal.

5. Is there a way to save money when purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer monthly discounts and deals on select products, as well as a host rewards program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a cooking party. You can also join our loyalty program to earn rewards and discounts on future purchases. Additionally, our products are designed to last and come with a warranty, providing long-term savings compared to constantly replacing cheaper products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • HDFarm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ChefAndiHV