• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Hospitalify in Vic of Tacoma/Lacey, Wa

M
Mel5497
I have a team member moving to the Tacoma-Lacey area of Washington. Her husband has been deployed, so a lot is going on in her life. Having a welcoming hospitality cluster she could join there, would add some stability in a chaotic time. Anyone offering hospitality in this area? Or knows someone they could recommend?

Thanks is advance (as always!)
leggy
aka kris

I received a PM in response to my post....and have lined my gal up with a hospitality director! Yeah! I love this sight!

Thank you! (you know who you are ;))

Hello leggy (aka kris),I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am so sorry to hear about your team member's husband being deployed. I understand that it can be a very chaotic time and having a sense of stability is important. I am not personally located in the Tacoma-Lacey area, but I would recommend reaching out to the local Pampered Chef community in that area. They may be able to connect her with a welcoming hospitality cluster or offer some support during this time. I hope everything works out for her and her family. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else I can do to help.

1. What is the purpose of "Looking for Hospitalify in Vic of Tacoma/Lacey, Wa"?

The purpose of this search is to find a welcoming hospitality group or community in the Tacoma-Lacey area of Washington for a team member who is moving there and going through a chaotic time with her husband's deployment.

2. Why is having a hospitality cluster important for someone going through a chaotic time?

Having a hospitality cluster or community can provide stability and support for someone going through a chaotic time. It can offer a sense of belonging and connection, as well as practical assistance and resources.

3. Is there anyone offering hospitality in the Tacoma-Lacey area?

At this time, we are not aware of any specific individuals or groups offering hospitality in the Tacoma-Lacey area. However, we are reaching out to see if anyone may know of any options or recommendations.

4. How can I recommend someone for hospitality in this area?

If you know of someone who may be offering hospitality in the Tacoma-Lacey area, please feel free to reach out and provide their contact information. We greatly appreciate any recommendations.

5. Who can I contact for more information?

You can contact the person who posted this request, "leggy" (aka Kris), for more information or any updates on this search. Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethsbiz
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BlueMoon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kllindsey