• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Greek Rub in NW Arkansas for Thursday's Party?

In summary, Greek Rub is a gluten-free blend of herbs and spices commonly used in Greek cuisine. It can be used as a dry rub on meats or added to marinades, and is suitable for those with dietary restrictions. It has a shelf life of 2 years and can be used on both meat and plant-based dishes. It is available for purchase in Northwest Arkansas through local Pampered Chef parties, online, or through a consultant.
mmilus
Gold Member
I have a party on Thursday and thought I had ordered the Greek Rub as we are doing the Greek Cheese Torta. Apparently, my brain was on vacation because I got the Asian instead.:confused: Is there anyone in the NW Arkansas area that has a bottle I could buy? Thanks!
Marci

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano leaves and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) coarsely ground black pepper can be substituted for the Greek Rub.

Thank you! I'm at work and didn't remember that.
Marci

Related to Looking for Greek Rub in NW Arkansas for Thursday's Party?

1. What is Greek Rub and how can it be used?

Greek Rub is a blend of herbs and spices commonly used in Greek cuisine. It can be used as a dry rub on meats, added to marinades, or sprinkled on roasted vegetables for a delicious Mediterranean flavor.

2. Is Greek Rub gluten-free and suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, our Greek Rub is gluten-free and does not contain any common allergens such as wheat, soy, or dairy. It is a great option for those with dietary restrictions or food sensitivities.

3. Can I purchase Greek Rub in Northwest Arkansas?

Yes, our Greek Rub is available for purchase in Northwest Arkansas. You can find it at local Pampered Chef parties, through our online store, or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area.

4. How long does Greek Rub last and how should it be stored?

Our Greek Rub has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production. It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, it is recommended to use within 6 months for the best flavor.

5. Can Greek Rub be used on vegetarian or vegan dishes?

Absolutely! Greek Rub is a versatile seasoning that can enhance the flavor of both meat and plant-based dishes. It is a great option for adding a burst of flavor to roasted vegetables, tofu, or vegetarian proteins like chickpeas or lentils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
grgann
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas