• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fun Bridal Shower Games? Try These Hilarious Newlywed Game Ideas!

In summary, the bridal shower show yesterday was a great success. The sales are already at $1630.60 and they are not done yet. Three bookings were made as a result of the show. The success of the show was related to the number of guests that were there, more than from something that was done at the party. The tool/spouse game was enjoyed by the guests and was a good way to end the party.
chefheather
I had a bridal shower show yesterday and right now the sales are $1630.60 and they aren't done yet!!!! I was jumping off the walls. I also got 3 bookings!!!

I LOVE THIS JOB!!!

Can you give me some advise I have one in June? Did you do a demo, how many people were there, did you have food made up ahead of time?

WOW! That is great! Congratulations ~ :D

That is great!! Enjoy your commission check!!! How did you do it?

I demoed the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. I prepared the cups ahead of time, so the only thing I demoed at the show was the filling that goes inside the cups. That's all I made (I doubled the recipe). The hostess (the brides mom), prepared other food for the shower. They already had $350 + in outside orders before I arrived. There was 20 guests there and one of the guests bought the 7 piece Executive cookware for herself!!

I didn't play any real games other than the Tool/Spouse game. I read through the how to be a wife 1950's vs. today - they liked that. I talked about cookware and stoneware before starting the demo and then talked about knives, food chopper, trifle and a couple other items after the demo. I think the success of the show was related to the number of guests at the show, more than from something I did at the party.

The funny thing is, the bride only had a wish list of $354.00 and she didn't get everything on her list. The guests bought for themselves. Now she can get everything that wasn't purchased for her and much, much more!

chefheather said:
I didn't play any real games other than the Tool/Spouse game. I read through the how to be a wife 1950's vs. today - they liked that. I talked about cookware and stoneware before starting the demo and then talked about knives, food chopper, trifle and a couple other items after the demo. I think the success of the show was related to the number of guests at the show, more than from something I did at the party.

The funny thing is, the bride only had a wish list of $354.00 and she didn't get everything on her list. The guests bought for themselves. Now she can get everything that wasn't purchased for her and much, much more!

Congrats on such a great show!

What is the tool/spouse game? Also, do you have a sheet of the 1950s wife? I really want to start doing these (only have done 1) & would like ideas!

Good thing she had a PC shower then so she can get goodies from her host benefits!

Congrats Heather!

That is great news!!! Congratulations!

Yea You!

Yes--Please post the 1950's comparison and tool/spouse game!

YES, please post it!!!!!

How awesome!!! Good for you!!!

Bridal shower gamesThanks girls. I've attached the 1950's/today's wife game. The Tool/Spouse game is "played" like this:

Give each person a piece of paper and have them fold it in half.
One the front side, instruct them to write down one tool from their kitchen that needs replaced. On the inside, they are to write down a couple reasons why they need to replace this tool (e.g. it's old, broken, cracked, only works half the time, ugly..etc...). Then on the back side of the paper, they right down the name of their significant other.

I collect the papers and then read off "who belongs to Jayson" - "Well, Jayson needs to be replaced because he is falling apart and only works half the time".

Not all of the guests had funny responses, but I read through the ones that were and the guests got a good kick out of it. I ended the party with this game.

Hope this helps those that have bridal shows coming up!

Attachments

• Bridal Show 1950 vs 2003.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 440

Related to Looking for Fun Bridal Shower Games? Try These Hilarious Newlywed Game Ideas!

What exactly is an "Awesome Bridal Shower Show"?

An "Awesome Bridal Shower Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where the bride-to-be and her guests can learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and enjoy a great time together. It's a perfect way to celebrate the bride's upcoming nuptials and shower her with love and gifts.

How long does an "Awesome Bridal Shower Show" typically last?

The length of the show can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. On average, a show lasts about 2-3 hours. However, our consultants are flexible and can work with you to find a time that fits your schedule.

Do I need to provide any cooking equipment or ingredients for the show?

No, our consultant will bring all the necessary cooking equipment and ingredients for the recipes being demonstrated. All you need to provide is a space for the show to take place and a table for the products to be displayed.

Can I customize the recipes for my "Awesome Bridal Shower Show"?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized menu for your show. Whether the bride-to-be has specific dietary restrictions or you want to try out a specific theme, we can make it happen.

What are the benefits of hosting an "Awesome Bridal Shower Show"?

Hosting an "Awesome Bridal Shower Show" not only provides a fun and memorable experience for the bride-to-be and her guests, but it also offers the opportunity for the bride to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. Additionally, as the host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • smithcooking