• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Extra White Kitchen Shears with a Magnet?

In summary, to clean the Iso White Kitchen Shears, hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly. The blades are serrated, making them perfect for cutting through tough meats and vegetables. However, they are not designed to cut through bones, as this may damage the blades and void the warranty. To prolong their life, it is recommended to store them in a dry place and avoid storing them with other sharp objects. While they can be used for opening packages, it is not recommended as it may dull the blades. It is best to use a separate pair of scissors for this task.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
My Dave Ramsey FPU facilitator is looking for them! She said she liked those better than the new ones because they had a magnet on them to hang on the refrigerator... Let me know how much and shipping to 37311 please!

FYI, they do not have a magnet on them!

It's a sticky - NOT a magnet. And you'll be lucky to get them because we all would prefer those. that's one of those "unfortunate" restyles.

Ohhh...okay! I knew they were on the Outlet a while back but I wasn't interested in them then! Maybe someone has too many extra pairs! LOL!

Anyone found any extra White Kitchen Shears??

Related to Looking for Extra White Kitchen Shears with a Magnet?

1. How do I clean the Iso White Kitchen Shears?

To clean the Iso White Kitchen Shears, hand wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the blades.

2. Are the blades of the Iso White Kitchen Shears serrated?

Yes, the blades of the Iso White Kitchen Shears are serrated, making them perfect for cutting through tough meats and vegetables.

3. Can the Iso White Kitchen Shears be used for cutting through bones?

No, the Iso White Kitchen Shears are not designed to cut through bones. Doing so may damage the blades and void the warranty.

4. How do I store the Iso White Kitchen Shears?

To prolong the life of your Iso White Kitchen Shears, store them in a dry place and avoid storing them with other sharp objects that may cause damage to the blades.

5. Can the Iso White Kitchen Shears be used for opening packages?

Yes, the Iso White Kitchen Shears can be used for opening packages, but it is not recommended as it may dull the blades. It is best to use a separate pair of scissors for opening packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
taguinn1018
  • jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • SusanBP0129