• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Extra Pan-O-Rama Points?

In summary, many users are experiencing trouble with the website not registering their choices after pressing submit. Some users have also had trouble reaching support services for help. It is recommended to use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox for a smoother experience. One user was able to redeem their points after switching to IE. There have also been reports of rude and unhelpful customer service representatives. One user is looking for someone with extra points to help them get a 7-piece set of cookware.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Is anyone else having trouble with this? I made my selections, pressed Submit and nothing happened. I've tried a few times and it doesn't register my choices. I keep forgetting to call support services until it's too late. I emailed but haven't received a response. :(

Winnipegk said:
Is anyone else having trouble with this? I made my selections, pressed Submit and nothing happened. I've tried a few times and it doesn't register my choices. I keep forgetting to call support services until it's too late. I emailed but haven't received a response. :(

You have to use IE , I won't work with Firefox.

Thank you!

I didn't have any problems at all...maybe it was because of the maintenance they were doing??

It did. I now have a 12" Exec skillet and lid on their way to me!

It had nothing to do with the maintenance. After more than a week and a half not being able to redeem my points, I called PC (problem they were aware of and fixing) and emailed with no response. I tried logging on with Internet Explorer instead of my firefox and Wam. I get to submit. It would have been nice if PC told us of this problem.

Sure would have. I called Tech Support to get mine submitted.

Well unfortunately today you cant even call in, because No One is answering. I called a main office number & the rude snotty person told me it was Monday & they are busy....:eek: I told her that was the wrong answer & it was not helping me with my problems....LOL...She said whatever! :mad:

Ooh- I hope you got her name so you can let management know!

Ginger428 said:
Well unfortunately today you cant even call in, because No One is answering. I called a main office number & the rude snotty person told me it was Monday & they are busy....:eek: I told her that was the wrong answer & it was not helping me with my problems....LOL...She said whatever! :mad:
OMG!!!!! I would definately call back and speak to a supervisor about this person! That is unacceptable.

Call that main office number back if you didn't get her name and hopefully the same person will answer and you CAN get her name... WE can't treat our customers that way... they shouldn't get away with treating you that way!

Well it kind of put a damper on my customer care calls I was going to make....I'm going to try now that I'm cooled down....;)

Stomp your feet a few times and make some funny faces in a mirror... the person at PC won't benefit from it but I bet you'll feel better! Always works for me!

If anyone has more pan-o-rama points then they intend to use. I have just over 2500 points left. I worked my butt off to try and earn some stainless cookware, as I have been waiting for us to come out with it for 3 years :) I succeeded in earning the 12" skillet already and 2500 points will get me the 5-piece set, HOWEVER, I really need the 7-piece set! We are a family of 6 and while the 5-piece set will suffice for our bare neccessities, the 7-piece set would be perfect for our family. That being said, we don't have the $$ for me to buy the set as a host special, I have catered that idea and it just isn't practical for us. We are squeezing just trying to get the bare neccessities, would make no sense to spend almost $200 on pans! Anyhoo... wondering if anyone has more points than they intend to use. Someone with atleast 4000 points to be exact. If so can we work something out?? Contact me and let me know!!!

Oh I so hope there is someone out there!!
-Tarra Parks

Related to Looking for Extra Pan-O-Rama Points?

1. How do I earn Pan-O-Rama Points?

To earn Pan-O-Rama Points, you can host a Pampered Chef party, shop for yourself or others, or join our consultant team. You can also earn bonus points by participating in special promotions or challenges.

2. How do I redeem my Pan-O-Rama Points?

To redeem your points, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the “My Rewards” tab. From there, you can choose which rewards you would like to redeem and follow the prompts to complete your redemption.

3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama Points towards any purchase?

Yes, you can use your Pan-O-Rama Points towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, points cannot be redeemed for tax or shipping fees.

4. Do my Pan-O-Rama Points expire?

Yes, Pan-O-Rama Points expire one year from the date they were earned. Make sure to check your account regularly and redeem your points before they expire to take advantage of our rewards.

5. Can I combine my Pan-O-Rama Points with other promotions or discounts?

No, Pan-O-Rama Points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can choose to use your points towards a purchase that is already on sale to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Kitchen2u