• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Crab/Artichoke Cheese Dip Recipe

In summary, the customer is looking for a recipe for Crab Artichoke Cheese Dip, but it cannot be found in the PC cookbook or on Chef Success. The only option is to search for a similar recipe online or create one from scratch. The customer believes it may be a PC recipe, but after further searching, it is determined that it is not. The closest PC recipe includes mayo, cream cheese, artichokes, crab, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, but does not have cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. The customer apologizes for the confusion and thanks everyone for their help.
MomsKitchen
Hey everyone. I am needing some help. I did a show today and a customer is looking for the cookbook with the following recipe in it: Crab Artichoke Cheese Dip. The only problem is I can't find it! I have seach PC website and here on Chef Success. I may not be looking for the right thing...Does anyone know if this is a PC cookbook recipe? Thanks for any and all help!! :confused:

Unfortunately, I can't find any information about a Crab Artichoke Cheese Dip recipe in the PC cookbook or on Chef Success. However, there are quite a few recipes for this type of dip available online. You could suggest one of those recipes to your customer, or you could try to make one up yourself. Good luck!

I think this is it...Crab and Artichoke Cheese Dip1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped1 cup mayonnaise1 cup grated Parmesan cheese1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained1 clove garlic, minced1/4 cup diced green chilies1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce1 teaspoon hot pepper saucePreheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, sharp Cheddar cheese, lump crabmeat, garlic, green chilies, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.Transfer the mixture to an 8x8 inch baking dish.Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.This is a great recipe but it's not the one I need. This one has no cream cheese in it. I'm thinking that this one is a PC recipe. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the help though!!It's not a PC recipe. I just did a search for our crab and artichoke dip and it has mayo, cream cheese, artichokes, crab, garlic and parm cheese in it. No cheddar or monterey jack. I am sorry.

1. What ingredients do I need for a crab and artichoke cheese dip?

The ingredients needed for this dip are: cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, canned crab meat, canned artichoke hearts, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.

2. Can I use fresh crab meat instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh crab meat for this recipe. Just make sure it is cooked and shredded before adding it to the dip.

3. How do I make this dip spicy?

To make this dip spicy, you can add some diced jalapeno peppers or a few dashes of hot sauce to the mixture. You can also sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top before baking.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for this dip. Some good options include cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a blend of your favorite cheeses. Just make sure to use a cheese that melts well and complements the other flavors in the dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies