• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Consultant Close by

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, visit the website and click on "Find a Consultant" to enter your zip code. You can host a party with any consultant regardless of location and contact them through their profile or customer service. Having a local consultant has benefits such as easier access and personalized support. You can become a consultant by signing up on the website or contacting a current consultant.
Chef Diane
I got a lead for a show and possible recruit (YEAH), but she speaks Spanish :eek: . Her husband translated everything for her. Is there a consultant out there in the Lawrenceville, GA area that would be interested in speaking with her? Thanks a bunch

You might want to call HO about that one. Since I'm in Boise and don't speak Spanish, I'm definately no help!

My director is outside of Atlanta...how far is that? .. I don't think she speaks spanish, but she has a huge downline, and someone there may know spanish...

Last edited:
I agree with Kate! HO would be more than happy to connect her with someone. Do you think they keep track of who speaks what language?? Maybe they can search for consultants by what language they are ordering their supplies in?? Good luck with that and congrats on a possible recruit!

One of my team-mates lives in the Jonesboro area and she speaks Spanish. Send me an email if you want her contact info. [email protected]

Lidna

Related to Looking for Consultant Close by

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" tab. From there, you can enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant who is not in my local area?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party with any consultant regardless of their location. Our consultants are able to travel to different areas to host parties and events.

3. How do I contact a consultant for more information?

You can contact a consultant by visiting their profile on our website and clicking on the "Contact Me" button. This will allow you to send them a message directly. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in connecting with a consultant.

4. Are there any benefits to having a Pampered Chef consultant in my local area?

Having a Pampered Chef consultant in your local area can be beneficial as you can easily schedule in-home parties and have easier access to products and services. Additionally, a local consultant may be able to provide more personalized and timely support.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in your area by signing up on our website or reaching out to a current consultant for more information. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team and share our products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
hockey2127
  • cookingmommy