• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an old style wine opener? Check out this rare find!

In summary, the Iso Old Style Wine Opener is a simple and easy to use tool for opening wine bottles. It is suitable for all types of wine bottles and is designed to remove corks without any hassle. However, it is not suitable for removing broken corks from bottles. To clean the opener, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and avoid submerging it in water or putting it in the dishwasher. It is also covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so if you encounter any issues, please contact customer service for assistance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Someone contacted me via my Tasty Tidbits site and is looking for the old style that was discontinued. I'll be happy to pass him along to someone who can help him... he's not one of my personal customers.

I do have one, but it is used and in *fair* condition

I have one. New in packaga. Let me see what I paid for it. PM if if you are interested

Related to Looking for an old style wine opener? Check out this rare find!

1. How do I use the Iso Old Style Wine Opener?

The Iso Old Style Wine Opener is simple and easy to use. Start by placing the opener on top of the bottle with the arms of the opener resting on the sides of the bottle. Hold the arms securely and twist the top handle clockwise until the cork is removed from the bottle. Then, twist the top handle counterclockwise to release the cork from the opener. Voila, your wine is ready to be enjoyed!

2. Is the Iso Old Style Wine Opener suitable for all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Wine Opener is designed to work with all types of wine bottles, including those with traditional corks and synthetic corks.

3. Can the Iso Old Style Wine Opener remove a broken cork from a wine bottle?

Unfortunately, the Iso Old Style Wine Opener is not designed to remove broken corks from wine bottles. We recommend using a different tool specifically designed for this purpose to avoid damaging the opener.

4. How do I clean the Iso Old Style Wine Opener?

To clean the Iso Old Style Wine Opener, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth after each use. It is not recommended to submerge the opener in water or put it in the dishwasher as it can damage the mechanism.

5. Is the Iso Old Style Wine Opener covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Wine Opener is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your opener, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies