• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso: Booking/Recruiting Slide? Anyone have one to sell?

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef party, you can reach out to a consultant or host a party online. Hosting a party can earn you free products and discounts, as well as exclusive offers. You can still host a party even with a small group of people, with multiple party options available. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or contact Pampered Chef directly. As a consultant, you can earn income, discounts, and free products while receiving support and training from the company. You can also earn rewards for recruiting others to join Pampered Chef, with bonuses and commissions for successful recruits.
melaniehay22
Does anyone have one that they're wanting to part with? :angel:

I do - how about $10 plus shipping? What is your zip code and I can get you a price tomorrow. Do you have PayPal?

I do have PayPal! My zip is 72204. Sorry this was so delayed haha. Let me know what your shipping will be, and I'll let you know if I can snag it from you!

Will do! It will be later this afternoon before I get to the PO.

Sorry DH came home needing some stuff after work so I didn't make it today!

Related to Looking for an Iso: Booking/Recruiting Slide? Anyone have one to sell?

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party online. Pampered Chef consultants are available to help you plan and host your party, providing you with tips and ideas for a successful event. You can also browse and shop for products online through a consultant's personal website.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the party's sales in free products and discounts based on the total sales of your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out and learn about new products, as well as receive exclusive host-only offers.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large group of people?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you don't have a large group of people. Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. Your consultant can help you choose the best option for your specific situation and group size.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant's website or contact Pampered Chef directly. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, discounts, and free products while sharing Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and products with others. You will also have access to training and support from the company.

5. Can I earn rewards for recruiting others to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn rewards for recruiting others to join the company. You will receive bonuses and commissions for every person you recruit who becomes a successful consultant. Pampered Chef also offers various incentives and rewards for top recruiters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • cookinintexas