• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a retired bread tube? Let's trade or negotiate!

In summary, a retired bread tube is a now-discontinued kitchen tool by Pampered Chef that was used to bake bread in a tube-like shape. It is no longer available for purchase, but alternatives such as bread and loaf pans are offered by the company. To care for and clean the bread tube, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Additionally, the bread tube can also be used for baking cakes and other dishes, as well as for decorative or creative purposes.
jrstephens
I would love to get an additional bread tube. I have an NIB extra bread knife or NIB small scoop if you want to trade. I also have a slightly used jar opener. Or we can talk prices. Thanks!

which one are you looking for. I have a few.

I am not looking for any in particular. I do not think I want the heart one. Which ones do you have? Do you want to trade or sale?

I have the flower and the star

Are they new or used? Would you want to trade or sale? I think I would like both of them.

they are both nib. i would be ok with you sending the scoop. if you have any other scoop that would be great too. i don't even know how much these sold for, so I don't care that much! LOL! Just need to get rid of em! So trading is fine. Tell me if ya have anything else.

Bread tubes
jrstephens said:
I would love to get an additional bread tube. I have an NIB extra bread knife or NIB small scoop if you want to trade. I also have a slightly used jar opener. Or we can talk prices. Thanks!

I have the retired square and flower bread tube if you are still looking for more tubes. I will trade both for the bread knife. Laura

Got the bread tubes today. THANKS!!!! I will PM you too.

Related to Looking for a retired bread tube? Let's trade or negotiate!

1. What is a "Retired Bread Tube"?

A retired bread tube is a kitchen tool that is no longer in production by Pampered Chef. It was used to bake bread in a tube-like shape, making it perfect for creating homemade bread gifts or for a unique presentation at dinner parties.

2. Can I still purchase a "Retired Bread Tube" from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, since the bread tube is retired, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through resellers or on online marketplaces.

3. What are some alternative products to the "Retired Bread Tube"?

Pampered Chef currently offers a variety of bread and loaf pans that can be used to bake bread in different shapes and sizes. Some popular options include the Stoneware Loaf Pan and the Mini Loaf Pan Set.

4. How do I care for and clean my "Retired Bread Tube"?

The retired bread tube is made of non-stick material, so it is important to avoid using metal utensils that could scratch the surface. It is recommended to hand wash the bread tube with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.

5. Can I use the "Retired Bread Tube" for anything other than baking bread?

Yes, the retired bread tube can also be used to bake cakes, meatloaf, and other savory dishes. It can also be used as a decorative holder for utensils or as a vase for flowers. Get creative and explore different ways to use this versatile kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • cookingmomgb