• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Kick off Show Flyer/Invite

In summary, to get a copy of the Kick off Show flyer/invite, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Resources" section on the official website. The flyer/invite is customizable and available in both standard and mini sizes. It can be printed at home or professionally, and there are no specific design guidelines but using high-quality images and fonts is recommended.
SusanBP0129
I am signing a new consultant and she is doing a "kick off show" as her 1st show. I will be there to help her along and I am sending out her invitations.
I was wondering if anyone has a invitation they use for "New Consultant Kick Off Shows".
Thanks in advance!
:D

Go under files and type in Grand Opening or kick off show.

Hope that helps you

Thanks Amy!
I was drawing a blank as to what to "search".
I wasn't thinking grand opening and when I used that in the search, I found what I needed! :D

1. How can I get a copy of the Kick off Show flyer/invite?

To get a copy of the Kick off Show flyer/invite, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Resources" section on our official website. There, you will find a variety of customizable marketing materials, including the Kick off Show flyer/invite.

2. Can I personalize the Kick off Show flyer/invite with my own information?

Yes, the Kick off Show flyer/invite is customizable, allowing you to add your personal information such as your name, contact information, and show date and time. This will make the flyer/invite more personalized and appealing to your guests.

3. Is the Kick off Show flyer/invite available in different sizes?

Yes, the Kick off Show flyer/invite is available in both standard and mini sizes. The standard size is perfect for handing out or displaying at events, while the mini size is great for mailing or including in a gift bag.

4. Can I print the Kick off Show flyer/invite at home?

Yes, the Kick off Show flyer/invite is available as a downloadable file, allowing you to print it at home or at a local print shop. Alternatively, you can also order professionally printed copies through our website.

5. Are there any design guidelines or restrictions for the Kick off Show flyer/invite?

There are no specific design guidelines for the Kick off Show flyer/invite. However, we recommend using high-quality images and fonts that are easy to read. You should also avoid clutter and make sure to include all necessary information about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Bren706