• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fun Way to Make Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products. As a consultant, you can host cooking parties and sell products to friends, family, and acquaintances. It is a great opportunity for stay-at-home moms, as it offers flexible hours and the chance to earn money while having fun. Your earnings depend on your sales and the number of parties you host, with many consultants making a full-time income. No cooking experience is required to become a consultant, as training is provided. To get started, you can contact a consultant in your area or fill out an application on their website.
Carissidy
I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful community! I am an at home mom of 2 girls both under the age 3 and was looking for a way to contribute income to the family, who would have thought you can make money while having so much fun! I don't even feel like its work! I get to meet new people, give away free or discounted products, and make money on the side! I love it! It really doesn't get any better than that!:)

Welcome! It is exciting to be working with this company.

Angela, you sound like a TPC DVD presentation! :DWelcome to our little zoo!

Welcome! Most people think this is too good to be true!

Angela, just wanted to say welcome! So happy you are enjoying your biz...

Hiya and welcome! This site is a wonderful resource for your business!

Where in Maine are you?
I grew up on the southern seacoast border of ME and NH. Gosh I miss the mountains ans the sea air!

I am from Lewiston and yes I definitely agree, I love Maine because I can drive 30 mins and be at the ocean or 30 mins and be in the woods! It really is the best of both worlds!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Angela, you sound like a TPC DVD presentation! :D

Welcome to our little zoo!

...where you can be on either side of the cage walls that you want - the watching or the watched!

Yup that's definitely something I miss!

A cousin of mine lives over in Auburn and I did a week of training up there for my former line of work (many moons ago!)

Glad you have joined us!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Angela, you sound like a TPC DVD presentation! :D

Welcome to our little zoo!
Hey, I speak what I feel and I really do love it! And I appreciate the welcome; I am used to the whole "zoo" atmosphere at home with my little ones!:)

Carissidy said:
I am from Lewiston and yes I definitely agree, I love Maine because I can drive 30 mins and be at the ocean or 30 mins and be in the woods! It really is the best of both worlds!

Hey neighbor! I'm about a half hour from Lewiston! Welcome to Chef Success!

kaceyleigh2 said:
Hey neighbor! I'm about a half hour from Lewiston! Welcome to Chef Success!
That is so cool to meet people that are so close to you...I love your Avatar! I have that same PC hat, same swing, and the baby looks about the same age as mine!:D

Welcome! We can be a bit frightening at first, but we're basically harmless.

Welcome Angela - Great to have you with us!! I have found this site to be a great resource.

Related to Looking for a Fun Way to Make Money as a Stay-at-Home Mom?

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products. As a consultant, you host cooking parties and sell products to your friends, family, and acquaintances.

2. Is Pampered Chef a good opportunity for stay-at-home moms?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a great opportunity for stay-at-home moms. You can work flexible hours and still have time to take care of your family. Plus, you get to earn money while having fun!

3. How much can I make as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant depend on your sales and the number of parties you host. The more you sell, the more you can earn. Many consultants make a full-time income with Pampered Chef.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you don't need any cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are easy to use and our training will provide you with all the necessary knowledge to host successful parties.

5. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to find a consultant in your area and express your interest in joining. They will provide you with all the information and support you need to get started. You can also visit our website and fill out an application to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kmz4480
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Whitehurst