• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Colorado Springs.....

In summary, there are multiple ways to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Colorado Springs, such as using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website or asking for recommendations. The consultants in Colorado Springs offer various services, including cooking demonstrations, virtual parties, and individual consultations. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant to schedule a date and plan the menu and guest list. Becoming a consultant in Colorado Springs has many benefits, such as earning a commission, receiving discounts, and being a part of a supportive community. Products can also be purchased directly from a consultant, who can also provide recommendations and answer questions.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have finally managed to start trying to get my business up and running here in Colorado Springs after a couple of moves and my husband heading out on a year long deployment. I have secured a place at a craft fair on Fort Carson for May 1st from 9am-4pm. I am looking for someone to take a shift from 8:30-11:30ish. Please PM me if you are interested or know someone who is.

Thanks!

My director recently PCS'd to Ft. Carson. I will pass on the info to her. I am sure she would be interested as she is trying to get her foot in the door down there after leaving a very successful customer base up here.
Mara

I will gladly help! (I'm maras director) give me a call and I will get the details from you.

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Colorado Springs?

There are a few ways to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Colorado Springs. You can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature, where you can search by zip code. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who may have worked with a consultant in the area.

2. What services do Pampered Chef consultants in Colorado Springs offer?

Our consultants in Colorado Springs offer a wide range of services, including in-home cooking demonstrations, virtual parties, and individual consultations. They can also assist with placing orders and provide product recommendations based on your needs and preferences.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in Colorado Springs?

To host a Pampered Chef party in Colorado Springs, you can contact a consultant in the area and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will work with you to plan the menu and guest list, and can also provide tips for making your party a success.

4. Are there any benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Colorado Springs?

Yes, there are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Colorado Springs. You can earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn free products and trips through our rewards program. You'll also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be a part of a supportive community of consultants.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in Colorado Springs?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant in Colorado Springs. Our consultants carry a wide range of products for you to browse and purchase, and they can also assist with any questions or product recommendations you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef