• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cash and Carry Receipt? Melissa Needs Your Help!

In summary, to obtain a copy of your cash and carry receipt from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account on their website or contact their customer service team. You can request a physical copy for a fee, and it may take 7-10 business days to receive it. You can also request a copy for an in-store purchase by providing order information, or contact customer service with as much information as possible if you no longer have your order information.
minersmix
A while back someone put there cash and carry receipt on here. Of course now I need one and am looking to see who would have one and would not mind me using it.
Thank you
Melissa

I dont give one...after all its cash and carry.

I'm using the duplicate ones from Wal Mart mainly because I want a record of what I sold and for how much.

J.Corley said:
I'm using the duplicate ones from Wal Mart mainly because I want a record of what I sold and for how much.
That's a good idea. I don't normally give a receipt. I don't sell a bunch of cash & carry anyway but was thinking about it at a booth I have next week.

Related to Looking for a Cash and Carry Receipt? Melissa Needs Your Help!

1. How can I obtain a copy of my cash and carry receipt from Pampered Chef?

To obtain a copy of your cash and carry receipt from Pampered Chef, you can log into your account on our website and view your past orders. If you do not have an account, you can contact our customer service team and provide them with your order information to request a copy of your receipt.

2. Can I get a physical copy of my cash and carry receipt?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of your cash and carry receipt by contacting our customer service team. Please note that there may be a small fee for printing and mailing the receipt.

3. How long does it take to receive a copy of my cash and carry receipt?

If you request a copy of your cash and carry receipt through your online account, it should be available for viewing immediately. If you request a physical copy, it may take 7-10 business days for it to be mailed to you.

4. Can I get a receipt for a cash and carry purchase made in-store?

Yes, you can request a copy of your cash and carry receipt for an in-store purchase by providing our customer service team with your order information. Please note that the process may take longer for in-store purchases.

5. What if I no longer have my order information for my cash and carry purchase?

If you no longer have your order information for a cash and carry purchase, you can contact our customer service team and provide them with as much information as possible about your purchase (date, location, items purchased). They will do their best to locate your receipt and provide a copy to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
nathan81
  • domesticated1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
domesticated1