• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What I Accomplished! My Desk Makeover!

January. One helpful resource is www.ultraoffice.com, which offers great and stylish products for office organization.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Look!! I did it - I found my desk - I got organizers and I made a nice desk. Now I still have to go thru a pile o fstuff in the box I made and find palces for that stuff but so far so good!!

Attachments

• TestShots 114 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 114 (Large).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 428
  • TestShots 113 (Large).jpg
    TestShots 113 (Large).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 393
Look at that.......what do you know...there was a desk there the whole time!! LOL

WOW! I've been silently watching (reading?) your struggle while I think about getting myself more organized. I'm impressed! You're on a roll! Keep it going.

GREAT JOB!!! That is SO inspiring!!!!!!!!!

Great Job Carolyn! Your hubby must be SO HAPPY!:D

Atta girl!! You're inspiring lots of us!!!

Go Carolyn! Go Carolyn!

Go girl. What a great job. Very impressive. Now just remember - handle everything once & file it where it belongs immediately and your desk could stay this way.

Way to go Carolyn! I love tackling something like that (only after I'm completely motivated...before that I just cringe when I think about doing it)...and the feeling that comes from having a handle on it. If you need any specific hints/tips about certain papers, tidbits, etc., let us know and maybe we can help you solve your problem. Yippee!

we are all in your picture too! your computer is on cs!

Wow Carolyn. I am so happy for you and it looks great. Things have been so out of control this week. I had every intention of some girl time and helping you. I soooooooo apologize. I was sick Monday, played catch up on Tuesday, then audits on Wednedsay and Today. Lawyers today...too. Then trying to stay up late to work on PC and all the Leadship News.....I am so glad you are staying motivated and doing it on your own. GOOD FOR YOU. I can't wait to come see it finished. I am sure I can still help with labeling or whatever you need. It LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. You GO GIRL!! How do you FEEL?

How awesome Carolyn! I was noticing you haven't posted much in the last couple days....now we know why! And, the chocolate milk is even gone;)

It feels SO good...I am a bit nervous about finding places for al teh crap in teh box (most is gettin gpitched - LOL). Now I just need to work on KEEPING it this way and making better use of the closet space. I still have the upper shelf of the desk & the two littel cabinets of the desk to contend with - but this sure is a good start!! Jill, whenever yo ufeel like coming over you're welcome to!! I have a show Friday night and am otherwise available!

I so wish I had a desk. There is literally NO room for it here though.

Has ANYONE noticed yet that the 8-day-old cup of skanky chocolate milk is finally gone!!!?!?!?

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
Has ANYONE notices yet that the 8-day-old cup of skanky chocolate milk is finally gone!!!?!?!?
Yep....I just didn't want to even think about it again....had to be really nasty!

lacychef said:
How awesome Carolyn! I was noticing you haven't posted much in the last couple days....now we know why! And, the chocolate milk is even gone;)
Lacy noticed!!

gilliandanielle said:
Lacy noticed!!

Oops - missed that - LOL
Of course the nilk has not yet made it down to the kitchen sink but it is out of the office at least - LOL I wil lbring it (an dall the other dishes) down in a little while and wash them all (ack)

You are sooo freakin cute...Seriously make me smile. I do want to go to another show of yours tooo. We'll figure it out. I think we may just need to move a fridge and sink up to your office to we can make sure the milk gets taken care of daily. That may be a better solution...BAHAHAHAHAHHA!
I am going to take more pictures tonight of my postcards and my drawers to people can see my organization. They have me organizing work stations at the office today and process audits....its and organization frenzy in January.

Something we use here at the office for people that have room. Their products are great and most are very nice.

www.ultraoffice.com They have some VERY nice pieces that can make any office look EXTRORDINARE!!!! I ordered a couple wood pieces ..rolling pieces for my laptop..LOVE THEM.

Jilleysue said:
You are sooo freakin cute...Seriously make me smile. I do want to go to another show of yours tooo. We'll figure it out. I think we may just need to move a fridge and sink up to your office to we can make sure the milk gets taken care of daily. That may be a better solution...BAHAHAHAHAHHA!
I am going to take more pictures tonight of my postcards and my drawers to people can see my organization. They have me organizing work stations at the office today and process audits....its and organization frenzy in January.

LOL - I have actually considered buying one of those dorm-sized fridges for up here!! LOL

Jilleysue said:
You are sooo freakin cute...Seriously make me smile. I do want to go to another show of yours tooo. We'll figure it out.

I have a show Friday night with a hilarious Mortgage Broker Office crowd...and then nothing til the 23rd...then I have the 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th & 30th...any one you want to come to, I enjoy the company and we have lotsa laughs together!!

dannyzmom said:
Has ANYONE noticed yet that the 8-day-old cup of skanky chocolate milk is finally gone!!!?!?!?

I thought about asking if you "missed the 8-day-old cup of chocolate milk" but thought that might be too snarky. :rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
LOL - I have actually considered buying one of those dorm-sized fridges for up here!! LOL

OK NOW THAT IS FREAKY...were we sisters in a past life. We already said we are a lot a like...Wait till I take my pics tonight and as organized as I am...wait till you see what is in my living room...HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. Big giant family room. Knitch for desk/office area...and right on the side of gorgeous entertainment unit........

hahahahahahaha....UGLY DORM SIZED FRIDGE....ROFL HAHAHAHHA:D :D :D

OH GOD...tooo funny. Hey better than going thirsty. Ready to go shopping for sinks....LOL

Jilleysue said:
OK NOW THAT IS FREAKY...were we sisters in a past life. We already said we are a lot a like...Wait till I take my pics tonight and as organized as I am...wait till you see what is in my living room...HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH. Big giant family room. Knitch for desk/office area...and right on the side of gorgeous entertainment unit........

hahahahahahaha....UGLY DORM SIZED FRIDGE....ROFL HAHAHAHHA:D :D :D

OH GOD...tooo funny. Hey better than going thirsty. Ready to go shopping for sinks....LOL

OMG you so don't!!! Do you really??
Bahahahahahah!!
Yes, I fear we may have been sisters in another life....scary!!!!
Our poor cluster is not going to know how to deal with us at meetings...and wait til you meet Traci - she is a lot like us - we're going to have some FUN cluster meetings!!!!
And God help the city of Chicago next summer!! LOLOL

tlennhoff said:
I thought about asking if you "missed the 8-day-old cup of chocolate milk" but thought that might be too snarky. :rolleyes:

Oh, and yes, I do miss it - LOL
Guess I'll hafta have a new one tomorrow...see how many days it'll last -- but given my new organized persoanlity, it may not last too long. Stray hairs on my desk are annoying me today - LOL

I will take a picture tonight when I get home and you will laugh your HINEY off....tooo funny. Too much to do..tooo much to read...why would I walk down stairs for something to drink. I have my kitchen and living room downstairs and a big family room upstairs with all the bed rooms. NO TIME to go down there. At first, I thought it was an eye soar and it BUGGED the CRRRRAAAPPPP out of me. UGHHH, and UGLY white FRIDGE, but now....as I turn around in a BLINK of an eye and grap a pierre with hint of cran.... BAHAHAHA.....no as i grap a damn water...it is very nice. I am ignoring the eye soar part....................and I keep reading all your threads.

Jilleysue said:
At first, I thought it was an eye soar and it BUGGED the CRRRRAAAPPPP out of me. UGHHH, and UGLY white FRIDGE,

Paint it pink & glue sparkles on it? Or cover it partly with a pink sheet that you decorate up.

OOOOOO, Good idea...but I don't think the boy will like that. Pink in a room full of furniture that is quite decorative will just not go.

dannyzmom said:
OMG you so don't!!! Do you really??
Bahahahahahah!!
Yes, I fear we may have been sisters in another life....scary!!!!
Our poor cluster is not going to know how to deal with us at meetings...and wait til you meet Traci - she is a lot like us - we're going to have some FUN cluster meetings!!!!
And God help the city of Chicago next summer!! LOLOL
Thats it! I am coming to FL! Who is putting me up?? I want to go to your cluster meeting!!!!

I wanna go tooooooo!!

Carolyn - I am so proud of you for getting organized. I have been reading/watching your progress and have been motivated to get my "office" area cleaned up and organized. I can totally relate to the chocolate milk sitting on the desk, however my desk is in the dining room right off the kitchen and the kids still put dishes and cups on my desk and wait for me to find them.

I just bought a book today called The One-Minute Organizer Plain and Simple. I am hoping to get a chance to start reading it tonight after the kiddos are in bed. I am hoping for lots of tips.

Tracy

gilliandanielle said:
I wanna go tooooooo!!

Well now that I am neatening up and getting organized you can both come and stay at MY house ~~ I am not so embarassed to have guests anymore!!!

LA LA LA...EVERYONE WANTS TO COME PLAY WITH US...hehehehehehe!!!
Come on, Come on...!!!!!!

Jilleysue said:
LA LA LA...EVERYONE WANTS TO COME PLAY WITH US...hehehehehehe!!!
Come on, Come on...!!!!!!
I am coming! Don't be surprised when I come knocking!!

I'll be waiting...FOR SURE!! Come on down...LOL I'll be visiting Maine in February..I'll just grap ya on da wayyyy back...LOL

Jilleysue said:
I'll be waiting...FOR SURE!! Come on down...LOL I'll be visiting Maine in February..I'll just grap ya on da wayyyy back...LOL
OK!!! Maine is my second home! I spend a lot of time there in the summer!
Wells Beach!!!!:D

Reallly...how cool. Yup. I am from there. Grew up there. I am going up for my Memere's 90th birthday...around the Lewiston area.

Looks great Carolyn.

Jilleysue said:
Reallly...how cool. Yup. I am from there. Grew up there. I am going up for my Memere's 90th birthday...around the Lewiston area.
That is pretty far up isn't it? I think my dad used to go through there when he went hunting in Molunkus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies