• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look at the Pampered Chef Uk Flyer

The dessert recipe is on the large round stone.The cake on the pedestal is called the "Queen's Jubilee Cake". The strawberries are covered in something.
minirottie
A UK friend of mine was saying she needed money, so I of course, said PC! Anyhoo, I clicked on the link for their recruiting promo for Nov 1-15 (50% off kit) and look at what is in theirs

http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/images/public/uk/pdf/whatsinitforme_nov2.pdf

Wow! So completely different!

Yeah... I love the "PC Pounds"! And that dessert looks amazing!

That looks like the bottom to a DCB in the middle. What is that?

I think it's the square baker....And I agree ~ I want the dessert recipe!Karen

Wow! That's really nice!

Looks like a combination of the old super starter program and our current program. Notice that they're only getting PC Pounds for recruits. For their shows, they get a selection of products, not PC Pounds to choose their own.

I wish we still got catalogs for our recruits...

I think it's the depth of the deep covered baker, but in a rectangle shape! I like it!!!! :D

It just seems odd to me that, since our products are already made in various locations around the globe, that they would have products that we do not. I wonder if we have things that is not available to them?

Someone posted a link to their catalog recently & they still had the woven pieces in there!

That is strange that so many things like that would be available in one area, but not in another. You would think it would be more cost-effective to have the same line for everyone.

esavvymom said:
That is strange that so many things like that would be available in one area, but not in another. You would think it would be more cost-effective to have the same line for everyone.

Not necessarily. I'm sure things like import taxes determine the final cost of products in a particular country. Plus, it's more cost effective to warehouse the products in for a particular country in that country and ship from there, so another country may have a product in stock still that we no longer do.

What are you looking at? There is a square baker, an unglazed rectangle baker and the muffin pan as far as stoneware goes. Am I seeing the same thing? I would love to get a hold of one of each of the different branches' Season's Best recipe collections.

pampered1224 said:
What are you looking at? There is a square baker, an unglazed rectangle baker and the muffin pan as far as stoneware goes. Am I seeing the same thing? I would love to get a hold of one of each of the different branches' Season's Best recipe collections.

Someone (I think Chef Shalon) posted a link to the German PC Catalog recently, and the catalog included Woven Selections pieces in it.

I looked at Mexico, UK, and Germany. For the most part, we have the same stuff. They all still have the good Chef's Tools. I hope ours come back, I love those and can't bring myself to buy the less expensive Nyon Tools. They also seem to be about a season behind us. I'm not shocked we have slightly different products. Some of it I'm sure is due to warehousing, some of it to sales. Why keep a product in the US that doesn't sell when it sells in Mexico & Germany? It's fun to look and see the differences though.

Also, they may have limited amounts of some products available so they sell them in the smaller markets so they avoid backorders when possible.

While they are all under the PC umbrella, The Pampered Chef in the US is a different company than those in other countries so different people make the decisions on what to keep in the catalog.

That baker in the photo is the same square baker we sell.

lt1jane said:
I looked at Mexico, UK, and Germany. For the most part, we have the same stuff. They all still have the good Chef's Tools. I hope ours come back, I love those and can't bring myself to buy the less expensive Nyon Tools. They also seem to be about a season behind us. I'm not shocked we have slightly different products. Some of it I'm sure is due to warehousing, some of it to sales. Why keep a product in the US that doesn't sell when it sells in Mexico & Germany? It's fun to look and see the differences though.

I may have to see if my UK friend has a connection there so I can get a new slotted turner since my DH burned mine ;)

I want the recipe for the dessert on the large round stone and then in their catalog is a cake on the pedestal...oh, and the strawberries covered in something!

Related to Look at the Pampered Chef Uk Flyer

1. What is the Pampered Chef UK Flyer?

The Pampered Chef UK Flyer is a promotional brochure that features our current product offerings, special deals, and upcoming events.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the Pampered Chef UK Flyer?

You can obtain a copy of the Pampered Chef UK Flyer by visiting our website and downloading a digital version, or by attending one of our in-person events and picking up a physical copy.

3. Are the products in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer available for purchase in the UK?

Yes, all of the products featured in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer are available for purchase in the UK. We have a dedicated team that ensures our products comply with UK standards and regulations.

4. Can I use the offers and discounts in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer online?

Yes, most of the offers and discounts in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer can be redeemed online. Simply enter the promo code at checkout to receive your discount.

5. Is there an expiration date for the offers in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer?

Yes, the offers and discounts in the Pampered Chef UK Flyer have expiration dates. Be sure to check the dates listed to ensure you don't miss out on any deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SDowning
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sandra foy
  • NooraK