• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Logging Non-Purchase Activity in P3: Get Your Friend Credit!

In summary, to log non-purchase activity in P3, go to "My Account" and select "My Orders", then click on the "Non-Purchase Activity" tab and follow the prompts. You can log various non-purchase activities such as hosting a party or referring a friend to join Pampered Chef. You can earn friend credits by referring a friend who makes a purchase of $75 or more. These credits can be redeemed by adding items to your cart and selecting the option to apply your credits at checkout. You can also log non-purchase activity for events or referrals within the past 90 days by going to the "Log Non-Purchase Activity" tab in the "My Orders" section.
kculverson
Hi

If a person attends a show and doesn't buy anything but books a show how do I log that in P3 so her friend the host get credit? Thanks

Yes, enter her name then enter the booking date so the host gets the credit for it!

Thankyou very much

Just type her name and information as a guest with the booking. She doesn't have to order anything.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about this situation. In order to log a show that has been booked but no purchases were made, you can follow these steps in P3:1. Go to the "Show" tab and click on "Booked Shows."
2. Click on the show that was booked without purchases.
3. Under the "Guest List" tab, click on the "Add Guest" button.
4. In the "Guest Name" field, enter the name of the person who booked the show.
5. Under "Guest Status," select "Booked Show."
6. In the "Host Name" field, enter the name of the friend who will be hosting the show.
7. Click "Save" to add the guest and update the show's information.This will ensure that the host receives credit for the show, even though no purchases were made at the initial show. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.Best,

Related to Logging Non-Purchase Activity in P3: Get Your Friend Credit!

1. How do I log non-purchase activity in P3?

To log non-purchase activity in P3, simply go to the "My Account" section and select "My Orders". From there, click on the "Non-Purchase Activity" tab and follow the prompts to log your activity.

2. What types of non-purchase activity can I log in P3?

You can log a variety of non-purchase activities in P3, including hosting a party, attending a cooking class, or referring a friend to join Pampered Chef. You can also earn rewards for these activities through our Get Your Friend Credit program.

3. How do I earn friend credits through the Get Your Friend Credit program?

To earn friend credits, simply refer a friend to join Pampered Chef and make a purchase of $75 or more. Once your friend's purchase is verified, you will receive a $10 credit to use towards your own purchases.

4. Can I log non-purchase activity for previous events or referrals?

Yes, you can log non-purchase activity for events or referrals that have occurred within the past 90 days. Simply go to the "Non-Purchase Activity" tab in the "My Orders" section and select "Log Non-Purchase Activity". From there, follow the prompts to log your past activity.

5. How do I redeem my friend credits?

To redeem your friend credits, simply add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the payment screen, you will see an option to apply your friend credits towards your purchase. Click on this option to redeem your credits and see the discount reflected in your total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chef_kimmo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • TJMagoo