• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Link to September Consultant News

In summary, the article on page 7 is one of my PC " great-aunts" so to speak... I had the pleasure of going to coffee with her last weekend and racking her brain! She is awesome! She did over $16,000 in sales this past May!!
catlwilles
Gold Member
Does anyone have this yet that they can post? TIA

Thank you!

Thank you!!!

Thanks, I see no recognition though. That is a bummer!

So the article on page 7 is one of my PC " great-aunts" so to speak... I had the pleasure of going to coffee with her last weekend and racking her brain! She is awesome! She did over $16,000 in sales this past May!! Just wanted to share that with y'all!

StacieB said:
Thanks, I see no recognition though. That is a bummer!
Recognition is always a separate file online. It's either not up, or HO isn't following the naming convention from last month.

Thanks for the clarification Ann. Thanks Kristi for posting!! I am in there too!! YEAH!!! I reached it in July and thought I would be in the August, so am glad I am in the September. I should be getting a whisk I think from my director at the September Cluster meeting!!

Thanks for posting!

Thank you! I was just searching through here trying to figure out if this type of thread had been posted! I was just about to post a new thread when I found this! Thanks Traci and Kristi!:thumbup: :D ;)

MissChef said:
I see you, I see you! Yay! Kristi! :D :D :thumbup:
Thank you!! I'm excited to see it in print!!!:D

Related to Link to September Consultant News

1. What is the "Link to September Consultant News"?

The "Link to September Consultant News" is a monthly newsletter released by Pampered Chef specifically for its consultants. It contains important updates, announcements, and tips to help consultants grow their businesses.

2. How can I access the "Link to September Consultant News"?

The "Link to September Consultant News" can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Consultant News" tab to find the link to the newsletter.

3. Is the "Link to September Consultant News" only available to consultants?

Yes, the "Link to September Consultant News" is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It contains information and resources that are meant to support and assist consultants in their business.

4. Can I share the "Link to September Consultant News" with my team?

Yes, you are encouraged to share the "Link to September Consultant News" with your team members. It contains valuable information that can benefit your entire team and help them succeed in their Pampered Chef business.

5. Are there any important deadlines or promotions mentioned in the "Link to September Consultant News"?

Yes, the "Link to September Consultant News" often includes deadlines for promotions, as well as information on upcoming sales or new products. Make sure to read through the newsletter carefully to stay updated on any important dates or opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies