• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set - Best Offer Accepted

In summary, the Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set includes a 3-1/2" paring knife, 5" utility knife, 7" Santoku knife, 8" chef's knife, and 8" bread knife. It also comes with a bamboo knife block and a honing tool. The knives are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried immediately for best maintenance. The set is listed as "Like New" and is in excellent condition. Offers can be made on the set and it is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef. Please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the knives.
brodys_mama
I would like to sale my PC steak knife set. I never used them, just displayed at my shows. New in case and everything, just didn't keep the box. I really have no use for them. Willing to sell for the best offer made.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.:chef:

brodys_mama said:
I would like to sale my PC steak knife set. I never used them, just displayed at my shows. New in case and everything, just didn't keep the box. I really have no use for them. Willing to sell for the best offer made.

Send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.:chef:
Toni,

We aren't supposed to post products on here that are in our current catalog. Just say something like "I have several products for sale" and lots of people will ask for your list and price.

Related to Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set - Best Offer Accepted

1. What is included in the Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set?

The Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set includes a 3-1/2" paring knife, 5" utility knife, 7" Santoku knife, 8" chef's knife, and 8" bread knife. It also comes with a bamboo knife block and a honing tool.

2. Are the knives in this set dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting these knives in the dishwasher. Hand washing and drying immediately is the best way to maintain the quality and sharpness of the blades.

3. What is the condition of this knife set?

This knife set is listed as "Like New," meaning it is in excellent condition with minimal signs of use. The knives have been well-maintained and are still very sharp.

4. Can I make an offer on this knife set?

Yes, we are open to offers on this Like New Chef's Pampered Chef Knife Set. Simply click on the "Make an Offer" button and enter your desired price. We will review all offers and respond as soon as possible.

5. Is this knife set covered by a warranty?

Yes, this knife set is covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef. If you experience any issues with the knives, please contact us and we will assist you in getting a replacement or repair. Please note, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • brodys_mama