• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!

In summary, "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach the next level of success by holding 12 successful shows in a row. It provides a step-by-step guide, tips, and resources for planning and executing these shows. This program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and completing it can result in increased sales and bookings, as well as valuable experience and skills. There is no additional cost to participate, but consultants may need to invest in materials for their shows.
mrssyvo
I hit level 2 for the sell-A-thon today. I still have about 12 shows close (including 1 fundraiser0 before the end of the month.

Congrats! Hopefully level 3 is in reach!

I am sure I will hit it by the end of the month. Now san fran trip is another thing.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Way to go!!

WAY TO GO!!!
Thats GREAT!!

mrssyvo said:
I am sure I will hit it by the end of the month. Now san fran trip is another thing.
You CAN do it! We said we were going to get there together! Come on!!! How close are you now to Level 2??

I am about 10,000 points from the trip

I have been booking Decemebr shows, but I am afraid they will not hold

uhhh....how many shows are you doing this month?

Great job!

That's great! That's where I'm at!!!

WOW! I wish I had 12 shows period in one month! That's great!

I have 15 with cooking and catalog!! you have to ask EVERYONE!!

Good for you keep up the good work!!!

I have 8 this month and that's a big month for me. I seem to stay around 5. I need to download that teletalk class on bookings!

That's awesome!! Way to go!!!:) You're going to get ALL of those products!

mrssyvo said:
I hit level 2 for the sell-A-thon today. I still have about 12 shows close (including 1 fundraiser0 before the end of the month.

Woo Hoo!! WAy to go!!

1. What is "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!"?

"Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!" is a program designed to help consultants reach the next level of success by holding 12 successful shows in a row. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to help consultants achieve their sales goals.

2. How does "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!" work?

Consultants who sign up for the program will receive a step-by-step guide on how to plan and execute 12 successful shows in a row. This includes tips on booking, hosting, and selling techniques, as well as resources such as scripts and templates to make the process easier.

3. Who can participate in "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!"?

This program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to take their business to the next level. Whether you are a new consultant or a seasoned veteran, this program can help you achieve your sales goals.

4. What are the benefits of completing "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!"?

By completing the program and holding 12 successful shows in a row, consultants can expect to see an increase in their sales and bookings. They will also gain valuable experience and skills that can be applied to future shows and business opportunities.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Level 2 Success: 12 Shows to Go for the Sell-A-Thon!"?

There is no additional cost to participate in this program. It is included as part of the resources and support provided to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, consultants may need to invest in some materials or products for their shows, but those costs can be recouped through increased sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies