• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Kickoff February with Fun!

In summary, "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounts and new products to celebrate the start of February. It runs from February 1st to February 28th and includes weekly specials and flash sales. To participate, visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. There will also be special events and activities throughout the month.
annew
So are any of you doing anything FUN for a February Kick-off??!!!

I'm still thinking.....
I'm doing a product raffle they will get tickets for different things that they did in January.

I think I will. My year hasn't started with the bang I need. So, I am anxious to hear ideas!! I tried a Box party. That one kinda sucked! I did a Bingo 2x the first one was way better. I've tried to do the "come and go", but no one came. So...anything that you've done for awhile that has proven to work is welcomed!!

Sorry to hijack Anne. We have the same question.

That sounds like a fun idea! I'm still trying to decide what to do for my February kick-off. Maybe a themed potluck lunch or a team building activity. I'm open to suggestions!

Related to Let's Kickoff February with Fun!

1. What is "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" all about?

"Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that celebrates the start of February with exciting deals and new products. It's a great way to kick off the month and add some fun to your kitchen!

2. When does the "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" promotion begin?

The "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" promotion starts on February 1st and runs through February 28th. Be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out on any of the deals!

3. What kind of deals can I expect during "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!"?

During "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!", you can expect to see discounts on popular products, bundle deals, and exclusive new products. Keep an eye out for our weekly specials and flash sales for even more savings!

4. How can I participate in "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!"?

Participating in "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" is easy! Simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the deals and products offered during the promotion.

5. Are there any special events or activities during "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!"?

Yes, there will be special events and activities throughout the month of February to make "Let's Kickoff February with Fun!" even more exciting. Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website for updates on these events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Karen Weber