• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!

In summary, Diane went on an Emmaus Walk and it was a great experience. She is grateful for all of the prayers that were sent her way.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
:) I leave late this afternoon for my Emmaus Walk. I'll be back late on Sunday night. The enemy has been brutal the last 10 days but JESUS REIGNS and has lifted me up from my face. I covet the prayers of all of you who know the ups and downs of my life and especially the blessings! Please pray this time alone in Jesus presence will be wilder than I could ever imagine! I miss you all. Those I've promised prayers to... I am trying to be faithful in lifting you up... you know who you are... now I'll swig some sweet tea and pack my bag! Thanks in advance for the blessing of your prayers... I'll try and make sure to post early next week.

Diane - just popped on quick before a meeting. I will be praying for you DAILY from now until Sunday! Enjoy and be refreshed!

Diane, I'll be praying for you as well! I even put it in my outlook- so I'll remember every day!!!

You'll be with me in my thoughts....We will talk soon. :)

I will pray that you are blessed by the walk. I've never done one (somehow the timing has never worked out), but DH has, and has sponsered many to do it too. I'm sure it will be a wonderful time for you.

Annabel

Have a great time. I know you will be blessed. I went on my chrysalis walk (youth version of Emmaus) back in 1991. Wow that was 17 years ago! God totally blessed me on weekend and I know that He will bless you to. Have a great weekend and know you are being prayed for.

Diane~

I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for you during this special time with Him! I can't wait to hear from you when you get back and have time to post or email!!

Focused prayer for you while you're gone. You won't know it til you get back, but I'll know.

raebates said:
Focused prayer for you while you're gone. You won't know it til you get back, but I'll know.

She'll feel it!!

BOY DID I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!
Thank you ALL for your prayer cover!!!!!! There are not words
this side of heaven to describe my time with Jesus on my walk.
My heart is soaring and my head is swimming as I am trying to
meld all of the weekend together into my daily life. I just love
our Savior even more and I'm lost in the wonder of His Grace!
Thanks SO MUCH every one of you who stood in the gap for me
during this time. Praise You JESUS!!!!!!!!

Awesome!...and did you have a good chat with DH when you got home?

WONDERFUL!!! Welcome back....:D

janetupnorth said:
Awesome!

...and did you have a good chat with DH when you got home?

Ditto! And, I'm glad that our prayers were there to help you along your journey!~ :)

I am thinking that this "walk" is like the Catholic Cursillio weekend~a 4 day crash course in how much the Lord loves us......am I right?
If so, I made my weekend in June 2006 and just had a HUGE faith and grace filled weekend this past weekend whe I was able to help a few times on this most recent ladies weekend!!!

Diane, may your fourth days be ones that draw you ever deeper into your walk.Yes, Meg, it's the same basic retreat. The one you went on is the program that started the movement. There is the Emmaus Walk (Chrysalis Flight for teens) and Great Banquet (FaithQuest for teens). There may be more.

janetupnorth said:
Awesome!

...and did you have a good chat with DH when you got home?

:D
I was wondering the same thing!
Diane...I am so happy for you! I can just SEE the smile on your face as you typed that post! What a blessing for you!

I THANK YOU ALL! You are right Kelly... the muscle discomfort from this permanent grin on my face is about healed and I pray that this smile never fades! And yes Janet... DH and I have talked and talked and talked and there is still more to discuss. He has been kind enough to stay home both MOnday and Tuesday mornings and just drink coffee and share and I praise God for him. I just love this man!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
I THANK YOU ALL! You are right Kelly... the muscle discomfort from this permanent grin on my face is about healed and I pray that this smile never fades! And yes Janet... DH and I have talked and talked and talked and there is still more to discuss. He has been kind enough to stay home both MOnday and Tuesday mornings and just drink coffee and share and I praise God for him. I just love this man!!!!!

Yeah, that's one of the little-known side effects of Walk.

This is so exciting to read, tonight. My DH is teaming Men's 83 in our area, and is
having a Team weekend beginning tomorrow. His actual weekend will be Nov. 13-16.
I made mine 26 years ago, just three weeks after we were married. It truly is powerful.
We've been attending the Ultreya's monthly to prepare for his upcoming responsibilities.
I love the sharing that is part of those meetings. Wish I was part of a small faith sharing group. Reading these Christian witness posts reminds me of it in a small way.
Thank you to the courageous ladies who have shared recently about setting aside time on a daily basis for Scripture and the Lord.

Related to Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!

1. What is the purpose of "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!"?

The purpose of "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" is to gather prayers and support for individuals who are embarking on a spiritual journey or facing a difficult transition in life.

2. Who can submit a prayer request for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!"?

Anyone can submit a prayer request for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" It is open to people of all faiths and backgrounds.

3. How can I submit a prayer request for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!"?

You can submit a prayer request by visiting the "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" page on our website and filling out the form. You can also submit a prayer request by emailing us directly.

4. What types of prayer requests are appropriate for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!"?

Prayers for any type of spiritual journey or transition are appropriate for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" This can include prayers for individuals going through a difficult time, embarking on a new chapter in life, or seeking guidance and support.

5. Are the prayers submitted for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" shared publicly?

No, the prayers submitted for "Leaving for Emmaus: Prayers Appreciated!" are not shared publicly. They are kept confidential and only shared with our team and those specifically designated to pray for the individual's request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pcchris