• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Add a Co-Host in P3 | Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to add a co-host in P3, you can log in to your account, go to the "My Events" tab, select the event you want to add a co-host to, click on the "Edit" button, scroll down to the "Co-Hosts" section, click on the "Add Co-Host" button, enter the name and email of your co-host, and click "Save". You can also add multiple co-hosts by repeating this process. Adding a co-host in P3 allows for shared responsibilities and a more engaging event. Co-hosts can be removed from the event, and they do not need a P3 account to be added, but will need one to access event details.
Kelly8
Does anyone know how to do this?

When you're looking at the guest, there's a box that says Co-Host near the box for outside orders, and the "Copy PWS Orders" button.

Just remember though, no co-hosts on catalog shows or fundraisers. And only 1 co-host (two hosts total) per show.

In the order screen, Under the host's name, when you click to add on a guest - the "select one" line will activate under that, and you can check whether the new guest is Co-host, Guest, or Outside Order....

Ooh thanks for the tip about no co-hosts on catalog shows. Hmmmmm...

That's why it wasn't showing up.

Related to Learn How to Add a Co-Host in P3 | Step-by-Step Guide

1. How do I add a co-host in P3?

To add a co-host in P3, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your P3 account.
  2. Go to the "My Events" tab.
  3. Select the event you want to add a co-host to.
  4. Click on the "Edit" button.
  5. Scroll down to the "Co-Hosts" section.
  6. Click on the "Add Co-Host" button.
  7. Enter the name and email of your co-host.
  8. Click "Save".

2. Can I add multiple co-hosts in P3?

Yes, you can add multiple co-hosts in P3. Simply click on the "Add Co-Host" button and enter the name and email of each co-host you want to add.

3. What are the benefits of adding a co-host in P3?

Adding a co-host in P3 allows you to share the responsibilities of hosting an event, such as sending invites, managing RSVPs, and following up with guests. It also allows for a more interactive and engaging event for your guests.

4. Can I remove a co-host from my event in P3?

Yes, you can remove a co-host from your event in P3. Simply go to the "Co-Hosts" section and click on the "X" next to the co-host's name. They will be removed from the event and will no longer have access to it.

5. Do co-hosts need to have a P3 account?

No, co-hosts do not need to have a P3 account to be added to your event. However, they will need to create an account if they want to access the event and its details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam