Kitchen timer - battery replacement?

Discussion in 'Products and Tips' started by smilesarepriceless, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Gold Member

anyone here know where the batteries can be purcased to replace?

A customer is asking....

2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Gold Member

target i think. i believe they are the same batteries you get for calculators, etc.

3. kcjodih

kcjodih Gold Member

I get mine in the electronic department of WalMart where they have all the different batteries.

4. debmiz

debmiz Gold Member

I found them at Walgreens too. Really anywhere that sells batteries should have them. You could also try Radio Shack or Batteries Plus (specialty battery store).

5. you can buy them anywhere. It's a simple watch battery.

6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Silver Member

I got mine at Marcs (a local discount store.) In fact, I have an extra. The first one I got was defective, so they replaced it and told me I could toss the old one. Stubborn me, I went and got another battery to see if that was the problem. It wasn't.

7. LUPE

LUPE Gold Member

lr44 is the number on mine

8. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Gold Member

I have a customer's whose timer works but the beeper does not go off. Any ideas on why the sound would not work; anything I should check?

9. scottcooks

scottcooks Gold Member

There's a way to turn the sound on and off. Switch on the back, I think!

10. Sheila

Sheila Gold Member

I just looked at mine. The gray button on the back is to change the clock timer from a 12 hour "regular" clock to a 24 hour "military" clock. I didn't see a way to turn off the beep. Who would want to turn off the beep anyway? How would that help you??? LOL

But I did see a reset button back there. It's recessed below the white plastic & is gold. Have your customer stick a pen in the hole & reset the timer. Maybe that will work. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.