• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Shears Wall Mount: Old vs. New

In summary, the main differences between the old and new versions of the Kitchen Shears Wall Mount are a stronger and more durable design, larger size, modern appearance, built-in magnetic strip, and improved wall mounting hardware. The new version is also compatible with all Pampered Chef shears and is dishwasher safe. It is designed for easy installation and can also be used to hold other small kitchen tools. However, it is not recommended for larger or heavier kitchen tools.
4kids4me
Do the new kitchen shears fit in the old kitchen shears wall mount case? I have a customer who wants to know. I have the old, but not the new yet. TIA

YepYes the new kitchen shears fit in the old case when they are left open.

Debbie :D

Great! Thx for the fast response! :D Makes me look good when I can get back to her so quickly. thx!!!

Related to Kitchen Shears Wall Mount: Old vs. New

What are the main differences between the old and new versions of the Kitchen Shears Wall Mount?

The main differences between the old and new versions of the Kitchen Shears Wall Mount are as follows:

• The new version has a stronger and more durable design, with reinforced metal construction.
  • The new version has a larger size and can hold more kitchen shears, while the old version could only hold two shears.
  • The new version has a more modern and sleek appearance, with a black and silver color scheme.
  • The new version has a built-in magnetic strip for added convenience and organization.
  • The new version has improved wall mounting hardware for easier installation.

Can the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount be used with older versions of Pampered Chef shears?

Yes, the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount can be used with any Pampered Chef shears, regardless of when they were purchased. The design and size of the new version allows for compatibility with all Pampered Chef shears.

Is the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount is dishwasher safe. You can remove the shears from the mount and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Is the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount easy to install?

Yes, the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount is designed for easy installation. It comes with improved wall mounting hardware and can be easily mounted on any flat surface in your kitchen.

Can the new Kitchen Shears Wall Mount be used for other kitchen tools?

While the primary purpose of the Kitchen Shears Wall Mount is to hold kitchen shears, it can also be used to hold other small kitchen tools such as peelers, zesters, and bottle openers. However, we do not recommend using it for larger or heavier kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cpaylor
  • Letsgetcookingnow