• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Makerover Drawing Today???

In summary, the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a kitchen makeover valued at $10,000. To enter, customers must make a purchase of $75 or more through a consultant's website or at a party, or they can enter by mail without making a purchase. The promotion period ends on a specified date and is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Participants can only win once to give more people a chance to win.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey... isn't today the kitchen makeover drawing? I wonder how long it will take to hear who wins? And if it will be announced in CC?

I think I read that it is going to be announced in Weekly Bites on Tuesday, but I could be wrong.

Well I haven't gotten the phone call telling me that I won, so I'm guess that I didn't! :)

Wow! I know the winner!!!

Congrats Carolyn!

Related to Kitchen Makerover Drawing Today???

1. What is the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" all about?

The "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" is a promotion that Pampered Chef is currently offering. It gives customers the chance to win a kitchen makeover valued at $10,000, which includes new appliances, cookware, and other kitchen essentials.

2. How can I enter the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today"?

To enter the drawing, you must make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products through a consultant's website or at a party. Each $75 purchase will count as one entry into the drawing. You can also enter by mail without making a purchase by sending a postcard with your name, address, and email address to the designated address.

3. When does the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" end?

The promotion period for the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" ends on [insert end date here]. All entries must be received by this date to be eligible for the drawing. The winner will be selected and notified shortly after the end of the promotion period.

4. Is the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today" open to everyone?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and consultants of Pampered Chef and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.

5. Can I win multiple times in the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today"?

No, each person can only win once in the "Kitchen Makeover Drawing Today." If your name is selected more than once, you will only be eligible to receive one prize. This rule ensures that more people have the chance to win the kitchen makeover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CarrieB
  • General Chat
Replies